UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
handsomedevil

Where did everybody go?

I avoid FB like the plague, i havent been on there in years

Edited by Mattallica

21 hours ago, TBT! said:

The Bomber-Mate reference gave me the warm fuzzies though, it really does seems like a lifetime ago now!

T.

Maybe we should have a giveaway for a Bomber-Mate. Maybe in December. Maybe. Anyone have any interest in that?

23 minutes ago, pk13 said:

Maybe we should have a giveaway for a Bomber-Mate. Maybe in December. Maybe. Anyone have any interest in that?

Pretty sure I no longer have the AI files I used to make the decals & labels first time around (and I'm the worst kind of data hoarder who generally keeps backups of everything!).
Probably just better to let it be part of our wierd history and let it go, I'm also guessing anyone who wasn't around back then wouldn't be excited or interested by it anyway.

T.
Donny. PM me, you're welcome to mine If you want it?

I have an extra one that I acquired that would be a perfect give away item if there are people that want one. 

The MinimateMultiverse Minimate is another one of my prized possessions. If someone could get DST to squeeze in another run of those, with a slightly different tampo to differentiate it from the first one, that might draw some attention. I'd pay $10 for one.

The fewer licenses that interest me is what has me getting on here less. More classic comic Marvel stuff or monsters and I’m there. Kingdom Hearts and Vinimates aren’t my thing. 

A second round of MinimateMultiverse 'mates would be awesome!