UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where did everybody go?

handsomedevil

21 hours ago, TBT! said:

The Bomber-Mate reference gave me the warm fuzzies though, it really does seems like a lifetime ago now!

T.

Maybe we should have a giveaway for a Bomber-Mate. Maybe in December. Maybe. Anyone have any interest in that?

23 minutes ago, pk13 said:

Maybe we should have a giveaway for a Bomber-Mate. Maybe in December. Maybe. Anyone have any interest in that?

Pretty sure I no longer have the AI files I used to make the decals & labels first time around (and I'm the worst kind of data hoarder who generally keeps backups of everything!).
Probably just better to let it be part of our wierd history and let it go, I'm also guessing anyone who wasn't around back then wouldn't be excited or interested by it anyway.

T.
Donny. PM me, you're welcome to mine If you want it?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, a BHM 'mate with cases and cases of Minimates. ?

As much as I'd love to see that, Ivan deserves a 'mate for maintaining the database. If DST isn't already subsidizing that resource already, they should. Not sure what their in-house database looks like but I suspect they use Ivan's quite a bit.

I'm merely a collector whilst Ivan's contribution to Minimates is absolutely fantastic . The work that goes into the MMDB is incredible & we are so lucky to have such a  resource ....An Ivanmate would sit nicely in my collection.

I'd dearly love to sponsor/pay for some sort of Minimate box set but I don't think I am beloved enough by DST to get it off the ground . It obviously wouldn't feature 'me' in any way but it would be my choice of Marvel-mates .

I've actually had an idea for quite some while that I'm going to pursue which revolves around a well-known alien life-form that could be completely compatible with Minimates if handled correctly .              The actual licence for it would be extremely difficult to get hold of so I've just decided to circumvent the licence holder & do this as a fan boy (!) project . I honestly feel that it couldn't fail but TBQFH ICGAF if it did :no:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...