UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke's Custom Squad - 1st Contest!

luke314pi

Hey guys, I am running a new customizing contest on my Facebook and Instagram pages. Here are the details:

FyjCmTg.jpg

A new customizing contest is here! The rules are simple: create one new custom Minimate from the start of this post and email me a picture of your creation (luke@lukestoystore.com) by Monday, November 19th. The following day I will put up a gallery of the entries and people can vote for their favorites. The winning customizer will receive a $30 Luke's Toy Store gift certificate! The 2nd place customizer will receive a $10 certificate, and one random entry will also receive a $10 certificate. One entry per person, please. Quick customs (no paint) are perfectly acceptable! So track down some parts and get those customs started! This is the first Luke's Custom Squad contest, and we plan to make this a regular event if there is enough participation.

• 2 weeks later...

It's time to vote for your favorites, and we got some amazing entries! Please vote even if you didn't submit a custom, as we would like to get a good range of votes. Plus you will want to see these, as these are seriously some of the best customs I have ever seen. Also since we had such an incredible turnout, I am adding 4th and 5th place prizes, which will also be $10 LTS gift certificates. Thanks to everyone who participated, and thanks in advance to everyone who votes - I will be announcing the winner in a live Facebook and Instagram broadcast on Black Friday around 3PM CST, and I will also post the winners here later that same evening. 

Vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/T8XzGQVlGUMhe2zV2