UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The missing movies wave

Polarboy

Straight off the bat I know this has zero chance of ever happening.

But I was lamenting over some of the cool looking live action characters from marvel movies that never got a minimate so i decided I would propose the following wave

X1 Rogue and X1 Sabretooth

Affleck Daredevil and Garner Elektra (red solo movie version)

X2 Nightcrawler and X2 Cyclops

Jane Punisher and Cage Ghost Rider

and if we're going to have a BAF lets go with X1 Toad

and since we're in imagination land here lets really push the boat out and have a companion boxset of the Alba, Evans, Chiklis and Gruffudd Fantastic Four.

Sure the quality of these films ranged from shit house to pretty damm good but i think it would be a great wave. 

See, if they're gonna go back & revisit Marvel movies, I'd prefer missed characters from the MCU.

Fandral, Hogun, Frigga, Slattery Howard Stark, The Other, Bor, Dark Elf Algrim, Kursed Algrim (with the Aether), Alexander Pierce, Jack Rollins, Korath the Pursuer (really hoping we at least get Starforce Korath for Captain Marvel), Bereet, The Broker, Nova Prime, Denarian Saal, Corpsman Dey, Carina, Cosmo, The Collector (especially since I don't know if I'll ever be able to find Animated Wave 9), Howard the Duck, Kraglin, Horuz, Vorker, Sanctuary Thanos, Helen Cho, Luis, Dave, Kurt, U.N. T'Chaka, Ayo, Helmut Zemo, Dormammu, Meredith Quill,  Iron Lotus Love Bots, Halfnut, Gef, Retch, Brahl, Oblo, Scrote, Narblik, Tullk, Stakar Ogord, Martinex, Charlie-27, Aleta Ogord, Mainframe, Krugarr, Watchers, Ned Leeds, Michelle Jones, Liz Toomes, Flash Thompson, Aaron Davis, Brice Shocker, Mac Gargan (who I really hope gets his own Tinkerer suit in a sequel, so I wouldn't need his look from Homecoming if that happens), Valkyrior Valkyrie (and other Valkyrior), Topaz, Surtur, Korg, Miek, T'Chaka Black Panther, W'Kabi, Ramonda, Zuri, N'Jobu, Tilda Johnson, Xoliswa, Ava Starr (super bummed Ghost doesn't come with an unmasked head/hair), Janet van Dyne Wasp,  Jimmy Woo, Bill Foster, Sonny Burch, Uzman, Anitolov, Knox, Quantum Realm Janet van Dyne, any of the Stan Lee cameos, and all the remaining undone Iron armors (c'mon, Igor!).

But if it has to be non-MCU films, than I really, really, really, really want Deadpool Minimates. Pre-cancer Wade, Vanessa, Weasel, Buck, Boothe, Dopinder, Blind Al, Crocs/unicorn Wade, Deadpool, Colossus, both Negasonic Teenage Warhead costumes/hairstyles, AjaxFrancis, Angel Dust, "Jared" the Recruiter, Yukio, Russell, Future Firefist, "grey suit" Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Black Tom Cassidy, Omega Red, Juggernaut, Headmaster, "Sex Lips" Frye, Shatterstar, Bedlam, Zeitgeist, Peter/Sugarbear, Vanisher (half visible "power line" version), and maybe some Icebox guards.

What about Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2? That and a pair of Deadpool movie waves are what I would want the most.

I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t get a Flashback set from the tWo Spider-Man 3 waves we got with Dock Ock and Power Ranger Goblin.