UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DSTZach

BIG TIGER NEWS!

Is that real?  Never seen a fat Tiger, but things are rarely what they seem these days.

2 hours ago, Shanester said:

Is that real?  Never seen a fat Tiger, but things are rarely what they seem these days.

So, my friend, how many tigers do you see on a regular basis?  This one's not as fat as the ones you regularly see ?

I hope it's real, and not Photoshopped. I don't want to spread fake tiger news.

Does Photoshop have a corpulence filter?

Edited by DSTZach

@DSTZach I’d say so...if not then all of the photos of me haven’t been photoshopped like i’ve been telling myself and I may need to have a come to Jesus meeting with myself.

13 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I hope it's real, and not Photoshopped. I don't want to spread fake tiger news.

Does Photoshop have a corpulence filter?

I hope it IS photoshopped. Because otherwise someone fed that tiger to become that fat. Poor tiger.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, buttheadsmate said:

So, my friend, how many tigers do you see on a regular basis?  This one's not as fat as the ones you regularly see ?

I probably have more opportunities to see tigers than most. Louisiana State University uses the tiger as the school mascot and has a live one on campus.  Plus, I am at the local zoo a lot as a member of the 501st Legion.  I have never seen a fat tiger, though.

Shane, you're 501st? What suit do you have? I'm friends with a lot of the Midwest Garrison, and have a set of animated Clone armor sitting in a box in my storage unit, waiting for me to build it so I can join, haha.

47 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Shane, you're 501st? What suit do you have? I'm friends with a lot of the Midwest Garrison, and have a set of animated Clone armor sitting in a box in my storage unit, waiting for me to build it so I can join, haha.

Yes, I am.  My main suit is ANH Stormtrooper.  However, I also have an Imperial Bridge Crew and an ANH TIE Pilot.  Once I build the helmet, I will finish an Imperial Gunner.  Get to building!

On 10/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, buttheadsmate said:

I actually do see a tiger almost every day, on my drive into work!  He lives in a multi-million dollar enclosure a stone's throw from my office, and his only purpose in life is to entertain students and alumni.  I wish I had his job.