UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BIG TIGER NEWS!

DSTZach

On 10/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, buttheadsmate said:

So, my friend, how many tigers do you see on a regular basis?  This one's not as fat as the ones you regularly see ?

I probably have more opportunities to see tigers than most. Louisiana State University uses the tiger as the school mascot and has a live one on campus.  Plus, I am at the local zoo a lot as a member of the 501st Legion.  I have never seen a fat tiger, though.

47 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Shane, you're 501st? What suit do you have? I'm friends with a lot of the Midwest Garrison, and have a set of animated Clone armor sitting in a box in my storage unit, waiting for me to build it so I can join, haha.

Yes, I am.  My main suit is ANH Stormtrooper.  However, I also have an Imperial Bridge Crew and an ANH TIE Pilot.  Once I build the helmet, I will finish an Imperial Gunner.  Get to building!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, buttheadsmate said:

So, my friend, how many tigers do you see on a regular basis?  This one's not as fat as the ones you regularly see ?

I actually do see a tiger almost every day, on my drive into work!  He lives in a multi-million dollar enclosure a stone's throw from my office, and his only purpose in life is to entertain students and alumni.  I wish I had his job.