UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bruce Lee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Remember those old 3" Bruce Lee mates? Anyone still looking for any of those?

Context: A few years ago I had picked up the Hong Kong Dragon figure because I wanted to see if his sanjiegun would work for a 2" custom (it didn't), and I never got around to selling it. 

Are you a big Bruce Lee fan? Did you happen to miss this figure to complete your collection? Something you were always interested in but never picked up? Let me know, I want this guy to find a happy home.

If anybody is interested I was never a Bruce Lee fan (his movies) although I could obviously see why so many people were. 

However ....for those of you that haven't .....& if you have the time .......read up on some of his 'quotes' .  Amazing :yes:

I'm glad the HK dragon 'mate has found a happy home.

When I was 'completing' years ago I struggled for a long long time finding the Kung Faux 'Break Boy' ....that bugger is amongst the real rare minimates.

Seeing this topic makes me sad. I'm still quite bummed we never got the Bruce Lee minimates.

In fact I went out of my way to make a bunch of Bruce customs. Someday I'll finish them.

But a minimates line like the Temple of Kung Fu line could have been epic.