UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bruce Lee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ufemizm said:

I had the original big ones. These were great and so full of character! I wonder if they’ll come with opponents? Kareem anyone?

Norris?

Id be up for a box set with Bruce and some colorful Kung fu motherfuckers from Enter the Dragon. 

Damn I wish Iron Fist was just an enter the dragon remake with superpowers. 

With DST seemingly focusing more on Vinimates and the much slower releases of new minimate waves, I found myself losing interest in minimates .  And I have been around since the days of the 3" minimates, the Kiss ones being my first purchase.  This is the first minimate news in a while that is of interest to me and might bring me back into the fold, minimate-wise.

( I also like the recent 1,000,000 BC wave.  At least these are new characters rather than the 100th version of Spider-man or Iron Man).

Hopefully DST does something worthwhile with the Bruce Lee license though we probably won't see anything until well into 2019.

A box set of Bruce Lee's characters from each of his films would be cool. The statement doesn't mention the films individually so I'm assuming as well that its just going to be his likeness and image throughout the years. 

Edited by RedTiger95

On 10/7/2018 at 4:03 AM, lastweaponmaster said:

( I also like the recent 1,000,000 BC wave.  At least these are new characters rather than the 100th version of Spider-man or Iron Man).

There was a time when that would have been a gross exaggeration but not now. Spider-Man is on his 88th Minimate. Iron Man’s on his 77th. ?

Nice to have Bruce Lee back as a 2” Minimate. Can Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon be far behind?

• 3 months later...

A Diamond Select Toys release! Bruce Lee returns to the Minimates mini-figure line! One of the original Minimates licenses when the line first began, the acclaimed martial artist makes his 2" debut in this all-new box set! The many looks of Bruce Lee are on display here, as his Dojo, Clawed, Track Suit and Casual looks make up the four-pack. Each has interchangeable parts and accessories, and the set includes bonus accessories to create alternate looks. Designed by Barry Bradfield

deb3179e-c4cf-4aa5-a52a-b3ab45a9d0f0.jpg

Edited by youbastards