UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JeffBohn

Castlevania

I'll bite, but I'd be even more excited if these were based on the video games...

It took a while for John Wick to get Minimates, too. Hopefully we’ll see something for Castlevania at C2E2. 

Just seeing this news.  One of my favorite game franchises, and possibly the best translation of a video game to a tv show or movie I'm aware of. 

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/2019/04/ask-dst-411-marvel-dc-kingdom-hearts-and-more/?fbclid=IwAR1nHR6Py4mU1s7G3GpXBzAry0_4xsr6KlU701ZF23xg0Wr144709fYYh4I

"IF there is interest"?!?!?!?!  how do we make ourselves heard that YES we are interested?!?!?!
i know he probably means retailers but i just wanted to raise awareness that YES I AM BY GOD VERY MUCH INTERESTED!!!!!

So these went from being listed in the press release about the license being obtained, @DSTZachsaid they were scheduled, to “if there is interest”. 

Another minimate-related disappointment. I sure hope these actually happen I really wanted to get a few boxsets from the show.

I’m still salty about this. Couldn’t they just put them up for pre-order and then see it there was interest? I mean let’s face it, we wouldn’t be getting any new parts really do whats the harm?