UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Heinous

Spider-Man PS4

I read the lastest AskDST and Chuck said these are under discussion. So at least there is some minor possibility.

Looks like we're getting a DST Gallery statue for this bad boy. I'd love a 4 pack with Spidey and some of the rouges, or even a Through The Ages-style set with the suits you can unlock

MARVEL-GALLERY-SPIDER-MAN-PS4-PVC-FIGURE-1.jpg

I'd buy a couple two packs if they each came with two demons. Ideally, two standard demons and a bulked up one 

I think a great assortment would be four different suit variations each with a different villain with a cool design. Maybe a Black Cat because of her importance to the game. The Demon thugs could easily be done as one figure and give it the Crazy 88 treatment with extra pieces for variants. Bulked up Demon could be a BaM. Other than Mister Negative I don't know what other villains I would want. Doc Octopus would be cool as he's a primary antagonist and pairing him with the Ock-proof suit is easy money. Don't know what other suits would be cool to have, though as most of them we already have. 

14 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

I think a great assortment would be four different suit variations each with a different villain with a cool design. Maybe a Black Cat because of her importance to the game. The Demon thugs could easily be done as one figure and give it the Crazy 88 treatment with extra pieces for variants. Bulked up Demon could be a BaM. Other than Mister Negative I don't know what other villains I would want. Doc Octopus would be cool as he's a primary antagonist and pairing him with the Ock-proof suit is easy money. Don't know what other suits would be cool to have, though as most of them we already have. 

Let's see...

We haven't gotten:

Secret Wars, Spider-Punk, Wrestler Suit, Velocity Suit (Likely since it was designed for this game), Dark Suit, Spirit Spider, 2099 White, Last Stand, Anti-Ock (Again, likely since it's game original), ESU, or Undies and that's base game only not including DLC.

Velocity Suit / Demon Thug (self explanatory as to why I included this suit)

Spider-Punk / Mister Negative (It's a fan favorite that I think DST could get a lot of mileage out of)

Dark Suit / Black Cat (It's the suit you unlock after completing all the Black Cat missions)

Anti-Ock Suit / Doc Ock (again, self explanatory)

I think this would be a great and well selling line up.

I'm really liking these dioramas. I just wish one was compatible with Minimates. A battle-ravaged, Minimate-styled Sentinel searching decimated ruins with conveniently placed plateaus for block figures could easily find a way into my collection.