UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man PS4

Heinous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a great assortment would be four different suit variations each with a different villain with a cool design. Maybe a Black Cat because of her importance to the game. The Demon thugs could easily be done as one figure and give it the Crazy 88 treatment with extra pieces for variants. Bulked up Demon could be a BaM. Other than Mister Negative I don't know what other villains I would want. Doc Octopus would be cool as he's a primary antagonist and pairing him with the Ock-proof suit is easy money. Don't know what other suits would be cool to have, though as most of them we already have. 

14 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

I think a great assortment would be four different suit variations each with a different villain with a cool design. Maybe a Black Cat because of her importance to the game. The Demon thugs could easily be done as one figure and give it the Crazy 88 treatment with extra pieces for variants. Bulked up Demon could be a BaM. Other than Mister Negative I don't know what other villains I would want. Doc Octopus would be cool as he's a primary antagonist and pairing him with the Ock-proof suit is easy money. Don't know what other suits would be cool to have, though as most of them we already have. 

Let's see...

We haven't gotten:

Secret Wars, Spider-Punk, Wrestler Suit, Velocity Suit (Likely since it was designed for this game), Dark Suit, Spirit Spider, 2099 White, Last Stand, Anti-Ock (Again, likely since it's game original), ESU, or Undies and that's base game only not including DLC.

Velocity Suit / Demon Thug (self explanatory as to why I included this suit)

Spider-Punk / Mister Negative (It's a fan favorite that I think DST could get a lot of mileage out of)

Dark Suit / Black Cat (It's the suit you unlock after completing all the Black Cat missions)

Anti-Ock Suit / Doc Ock (again, self explanatory)

I think this would be a great and well selling line up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 9:26 AM, Turtle said:

What are the chances that we would want Minimates for Marvel's Avengers?  

The costumes are slight variations on the MCU-look so I’ve got no desire for them.

I’d still buy minimates from the PS4 game. Lots of good villain designs and a bunch of spidey suits that haven’t been made.

Truthfully, the Cap design is the only one that really sticks with me. The rest of the designs are obviously very MCU inspired but something about that Cap suit is awesome to me.

7 minutes ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Truthfully, the Cap design is the only one that really sticks with me. The rest of the designs are obviously very MCU inspired but something about that Cap suit is awesome to me.

Same here. That’s just screaming to be a premium. 

4 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

The costumes are slight variations on the MCU-look so I’ve got no desire for them.

I’d still buy minimates from the PS4 game. Lots of good villain designs and a bunch of spidey suits that haven’t been made.

Demon's with a few different masks are most wanted thing from that game. Obviously the updated villains costumes are awesome but some generic fodder villains that are quite so generic would be awesome