UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

If you look, they say they will ship October 8. This is not an in-hand listing. 

I would not pay that until you see how much they go for after the show. 

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

If you look, they say they will ship October 8. This is not an in-hand listing. 

I would not pay that until you see how much they go for after the show. 

Sorry, I wasn't posting with the belief it was in-hand, just posting for the ridiculousness that people are already posting multiples for sale. 

Edited by Tribble_WC

Well, if you're going to go to the trouble, you might as well buy several. This is not a one -per-person giveaway. People can buy as many as they like.

I am happy to see this.  I thought the Battle Beasts dead and buried, but here we are and its a Minimate exclusive.  Given take it or leave it, I will take it.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:38 PM, DSTZach said:

Well, if you're going to go to the trouble, you might as well buy several. This is not a one -per-person giveaway. People can buy as many as they like.

Awesome! Was good meeting you as SDCC btw, I know I’m late on that but I’ve been kinda ghost in here haha. If you’re at NYCC, I’ll see you there! 

On 9/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, Mattallica said:

anyone going to the show want to pick up a bunch for members who cant make it there?

Id like two if anyone can help

You and anyone else can shoot me a PM, I’ll help where I can. Cost and shipping of course. Would hate to be stuck with a ton of em tho, so if anyone would be willing to pay the day off before I buy I’d appreciate it. Invoices are cool for reassurance, just pretty sure I won’t be able to make returns on them lol 

If anyone is planning on going to the Marvel Comics: X-Men panel on Sunday, could they please pick up the free Deadpool variant they will be handing out? I really appreciate it.

-G

13 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

If anyone is planning on going to the Marvel Comics: X-Men panel on Sunday, could they please pick up the free Deadpool variant they will be handing out? I really appreciate it.

-G

I’m meant to go if my media rep pulls through. If so I’ll let you know but odds are at 10% at this point.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:53 PM, Carlos_ said:

@DSTZach can you tell us if there will be any new marvel series updates/reveals?

No, but Series 77 designs are done, and more are planned. I'll probably show Series 76 and Avengers 1 Million BC

1 hour ago, thereasonsy said:

I’m meant to go if my media rep pulls through. If so I’ll let you know but odds are at 10% at this point.

I appreciate your help, regardless of whether they pull through or not. :)

-G

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

No, but Series 77 designs are done, and more are planned. I'll probably show Series 76 and Avengers 1 Million BC

If 77 won’t be shown, could we get some hints about what it’ll be?

Toyark had a post previewing DST's NYCC items:

http://news.toyark.com/2018/10/03/diamond-select-toys-previews-their-new-york-comic-con-2018-items-318309

Notably absent are any new Minimate items, or any Minimates at all. The article does say that this is only SOME of their new items, but I gotta say that if Minimates were still a priority you'd think they would at least get a mention. :confused:

That 1/2 scale Iron Giant bust is an interesting scale. Will that be shipped in a crate the size of a Volkswagen?

Oh, yeah. Funko knows what DC fans want. Look at their Batman '66 line of 4" figures. 😑

Every time a DC licensee offers ridiculous crap, the next one laughs, says, "Hold my beer..." and we get even weirder crap. 

Maybe there's a niche group of MOTU collectors wishing that they could get a He-Man/DC crossover in toys kinda like they did in the comics. I hope both those collectors are happy.

Funko's doing that with other licenses too. And weird as they are I can totally see myself buying some of those.

Also, ML is getting Night Thrasher. Very envious.

Edited by stack32

Those 3 inch bizarre DC He-man esque figures make me livid.