NYCC 2018

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple photos from Toyark's DST gallaries:

NYCC-2018-DST-NBX-005.jpg

NYCC-2018-DST-022.jpg

There's a few more, but I don't think anything else had anything we hadn't seen before. I know the NBX 'mates aren't new, but I don't think we had seen them in the package before.

I think the most I marked out for the vintage inspired toys were the Loyal Subjects MOTU And Thundercats releases. And I only really bought He-Man, Skeletor, Lion-o and Mumm-Ra. If I still had some MOTU classic figs these and the similar styled Horror movie characters might be a fun addition. 

12 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

My understanding is they are 5” like the vintage He-Man figures.

My understanding is I’m still livid regardless the size ? any time I see DC products that aren’t minimates I get very annoyed.

21 hours ago, SuperChefMate said:

I got to go Thursday and Friday, first time I've been since 2012. It was a lot of fun, good to see Zach again. I got to meet ROB PAULSEN!

Anyway, I picked up 4 of the bats if anyone needs one.

All bats are taken

Do you mean, is that the next show where we might see something? Yes, but DST stopped using cons and trade shows as the main place to show off new products ages ago. We hear much more about new 'mates through press releases and Previews solicitations than shows these days. Which is probably smart, since those shows are dominated by the big companies.