UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2018

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

If you look, they say they will ship October 8. This is not an in-hand listing. 

I would not pay that until you see how much they go for after the show. 

Sorry, I wasn't posting with the belief it was in-hand, just posting for the ridiculousness that people are already posting multiples for sale. 

Edited by Tribble_WC

On 9/23/2018 at 8:38 PM, DSTZach said:

Well, if you're going to go to the trouble, you might as well buy several. This is not a one -per-person giveaway. People can buy as many as they like.

Awesome! Was good meeting you as SDCC btw, I know I’m late on that but I’ve been kinda ghost in here haha. If you’re at NYCC, I’ll see you there! 

On 9/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, Mattallica said:

anyone going to the show want to pick up a bunch for members who cant make it there?

Id like two if anyone can help

You and anyone else can shoot me a PM, I’ll help where I can. Cost and shipping of course. Would hate to be stuck with a ton of em tho, so if anyone would be willing to pay the day off before I buy I’d appreciate it. Invoices are cool for reassurance, just pretty sure I won’t be able to make returns on them lol 

13 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

If anyone is planning on going to the Marvel Comics: X-Men panel on Sunday, could they please pick up the free Deadpool variant they will be handing out? I really appreciate it.

-G

I’m meant to go if my media rep pulls through. If so I’ll let you know but odds are at 10% at this point.

Toyark had a post previewing DST's NYCC items:

http://news.toyark.com/2018/10/03/diamond-select-toys-previews-their-new-york-comic-con-2018-items-318309

Notably absent are any new Minimate items, or any Minimates at all. The article does say that this is only SOME of their new items, but I gotta say that if Minimates were still a priority you'd think they would at least get a mention. :confused:

Oh, yeah. Funko knows what DC fans want. Look at their Batman '66 line of 4" figures. ?

Every time a DC licensee offers ridiculous crap, the next one laughs, says, "Hold my beer..." and we get even weirder crap. 

Maybe there's a niche group of MOTU collectors wishing that they could get a He-Man/DC crossover in toys kinda like they did in the comics. I hope both those collectors are happy.