UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2018

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/13/2018 at 6:51 PM, DSTZach said:

Technically a new character, but also a repaint, and one you need to expand your collection.

For sale, a single for $6 like our blind bags (but not blind). 

We're not having a party, unless you consider every day at the DST booth a party, in which case yes.

So this Bat Battle Beast is for sale for $6 at the Con ..........only at the Con ?

12 hours ago, DSTZach said:

If there are any leftover, I will put them on the site. It's US only, but I know you have your ways.

Which site would that be please ? The 'Out of stock/ add to wishlist/DST site' ....or US ebay usual suspects site ?

Many thanks .

Edited by buttheadsmate
Sticky keys causing offence

3 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

Which site would that be please ? The 'Out of stock/ add to wishlist/DST site' ....or US ebay usual suspects site ?

Many thanks .

I will never understand your love of hard returns, but yes, our site. We don't list on eBay, or Amazon, directly. Not sure we would offer them to general retailers.

Our site is meant to promote sets on the market as much as items in our warehouse, hence the frequent out of stock notices. It means retailers have them all. Luke's Foes set is also out of stock.

At my age I'd love a hard return :wub:

In all honesty in this instance I must have leaned on my old PC's keyboard in error ,forgive me if it offended your eye.

Thank you for the information about the 'site' , I guess I knew what you meant but in all my years of collecting Minimates from just about every source imaginable I have never been able to find anything that I wanted 'available' on that site. I hope that in this instance that the 'leftovers' will be available .

Edited by buttheadsmate
Sticky keys

The only thing I think I have actually purchased from DST’s website was the Spider-Man 3 preview exclusive. I will definitely try to order this!

I would really love to get my mitts on that Battle Beast Black Bat.  I have been wanting it since it was supposed to be part of the next wave of Battle Beasts that was cancelled.  I did not have an extra of the first bat released or I would have customed it to look like this Black Bat.  I did work a number on one of the extra Merk's I have and made him look like the Robin that was to be part of that wave, but I really would die for a Black Bat.

If there was any way someone could get me one I would make arrangements to cover the purchase price and a fair shipping price.  God Bless you if could arrange this with me.

Have a great day.

9 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

That SM3 pack is just beautiful ,the 'mates are superb .

Definitely the best versions of Spidey from that movie!