UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain Marvel Movie Minimates

nandoninny

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, stack32 said:

Zach said on 1/3 that these would be out "soon" so I don't see why these slowly starting to show up would be anything other than Walgreens' usual distribution.

He never revealed the line up though, which is weird. Has a wave ever came out before we knew the line up? 

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

He never revealed the line up though, which is weird. Has a wave ever came out before we knew the line up? 

Yeah the current ones in the wild I bet are causing a lot of heart ache at Walgreens and Marvel.

7 minutes ago, Valo487 said:

I read the Marvel.com release, and it appears what we’ve seen is it. So I ask with no malice intended, how did the supposed main villain not make the cut? TRU casualty? 

i think we need to see the movie first as some people say that the skrull in the box set is the main baddie or that someone else may be the baddie.  but also remember Iron Man 2 and Wolverine 2 where the main bad guys at the end (Whiplash in armor and Silver Samurai) were not designed yet when the toys went into production and therefore just had to be left out........  Zach did mention a last minute design change on the Captain so maybe there were other late changes as well.

Edited by nandoninny

5 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Toy Fair exclusive 2-pack? That'd be pre-movie at least. SDCC exclusive 2-pack? It'd be post-movie (and Avengers), but better late than never.

i go to sdcc EVERY YEAR and the exclusives have been my highlight for a while.  this last year i was quite sad we didn't get any exclusives.  i always grabbed extras to try to help out folks and this year i was like "want a picture or what is coming out that you'll see online later anyways?"