UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain Marvel Movie Minimates

nandoninny

4 minutes ago, FightTheDead118 said:

I suspect the description of the boxset is wrong, if you look at the design its clearly Talos, he’s the only one with a tailcoat and the torso design matches exactly, I suspect a typo or last second name change that wasn’t caught 

That makes sense. He does look like him.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mc2109 said:

Any idea how to fix this so I can show them! 

Courtesy of this lucky finder! Sorry for layout and quality of image. Hopefully we can get some official yay shots soon. I am incredibly excited to find this wave. Every figure is looking fantastic. It is a bit of a bummer to only be getting one Skrull and that all the bodies are essentially reprints, but I'm stoked to be getting the full Star Force assortment AND Ronan with an *accurate universal weapon

Is Bron Char's specialty being fat? You'd think DST would have a better solution than that particular chest piece by now, they can do better. Nice to see Ronan's Universal Weapon correct this time, that was one of the strangest mistakes I've seen made. The wave looks pretty good if awfully repetitive. Considering the cat is the best accessory in the ML figures it's disappointing to not see it here.

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

Is Bron Char's specialty being fat? You'd think DST would have a better solution than that particular chest piece by now, they can do better.

Drax from 1st Guardians movie wave got the same treatment, I think it's an awful chest piece... I miss the toned bulked-up piece that was used for Hulk in that film's wave. Would've been perfect for Drax too

18 minutes ago, bofox said:

Drax from 1st Guardians movie wave got the same treatment, I think it's an awful chest piece... I miss the toned bulked-up piece that was used for Hulk in that film's wave. Would've been perfect for Drax too

Exactly. The chest piece they used only looks good with the other bulked up parts, it's ugly with normal arms and legs. DST seems to use this formula enough that they should have another piece available. The one you mention would be a much better alternative if it still exists.

IMO DST needs to develop a new chest block for larger characters.  Like, if they could make a torso block just slightly scaled up.  And then they could do the same things with arms, legs, heads, and crotch pieces.  Like, if a regular minimate were, say, 2 inches tall, this slightly larger minimate could be, say, 2.5 inches tall.  It wouldn't have such horrendous proportions.  But I think the technology just doesn't exist.  Not in the real world anyway.  

They are out in Northeast Florida. I found one complete set and bought it. I hit 3 more Walgreens and saw no signs of the wave though. I will keep on hunting because I need to find one more of each of the Captain Marvel packs so each of my daughters can have one of her and I can have a set for myself. If I find any of the others I can pick them up in anyone in here needs them.