UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain Marvel Movie Minimates

nandoninny

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun teaser trailer, showed off enough to get people excited, but not enough to reveal any of the plot. I wouldn’t mind having that civilian Carol with the SHIELD hat as a minimate, or a comic convention exclusive box set of the Starforce characters.

So many opportunities...so few spots.

On 9/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

Pictures of the Captain Marvel ML figures have shown up. Nothing really surprising, but I think it's safe to say we'll see them as minimates.

Reveal hidden contents

ImageCarol-MCU.jpg?resize=400%2C360Mar-Vell.jpg?resize=400%2C337Nick-Fury-MCU-1.jpg?resize=400%2C360

C'mon, Hasbro...

I don't need a 6" young Sam Jackson - I need a 6" Korath the Pursuer.

Same, but a headswap is easier than nothing at all.

EDIT: I was just referring to Minimates, then realized you were responding to my Marvel Legend comment, lol.

I would rather have the character in an outfit I don't care for, rather than not at all. It's why I have Scarlet Witch, Iron Fist, and Killmonger (though thank god they're doing the one I really want).

Edited by TENIME_art

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, hellpop said:

Guessing "Star Commander" is basically Mar-Vell.

There was an unofficial leak for the funko assortment earlier which had a different name for that character. Spoilers ahead if you seek that out.

Hopefully we will get one main Cap with different accessories like the helmet, air force jacket, etc. Would be very okay walking away with only Carol in the red/blue suit (with Goose!), but we'll probably get the civilian or Starforce version too. Really hoping there's a boxset and full assortment for sake of army building and other Starforce members!

3 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

It’s the 30th of November. How much later can we get in this month? 

Just kidding. I know you were saying it would show in December. 

You beat me to the joke. Well played. Also awesome captain marvel news. Thanks Zach.