fwoosheyman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Heinous said:

Has anyone actually read this comic? I'm curious why ghost rider is only a flaming skull rather than his whole body a skeleton on fire 

I read Avengers 1-7 and they don’t really say. 

On 10/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, thereasonsy said:

I read Avengers 1-7 and they don’t really say. 

So what's the deal with the celestial? Why does he come to earth? 

Edit, I wiki'd it and saw thay he just wanted to tear the earth apart 

they buried him in South Africa, does this become the source for vibranium?

Edited by Heinous

2 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I’d love to see this Phoenix’s fire-hair reused for a Dark Phoenix redo.

Could this Odin work as a more general version of the character minus Mjolnir? It looks less clunky than the Fear Itself figure.

Aside from him wearing Thor’s hat, maybe. 

Based on seeing Odin in the store I would have to say it depends on what you're looking for. I would find it not regal enough for a standard Odin, there's no Gungnir included, and as Trekker pointed out he isn't wearing Odin's standard headwear. It's a good minimate, certainly much better than the Ages of Thunder Thor which had a similar costume, but I wouldn't use it for the Lord of Asgard.

I picked up the Ghost Rider/ Fallen set mostly because I want the skull for a custom Ghost Rider. It's interesting to me that that they made they cast the skull in color as opposed to the last proper Ghost Rider that had a translucent head with a skull tampo. I think I preferred that approach. The Fallen is nice enough and the new head and torso piece help hide the other parts reuse. Too bad it doesn't have a more Kirby-ish look.

17 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

I keep finding stores with multiple cases of these.

But still no Animated 9 or Cull Obsidian (finally found Drax/Gamora & the rest of the wave at one store out of twelve, though).

Same here. There was a lengthy drought, then a flood of BC Avengers and nothing else

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2018 at 9:32 AM, stack32 said:

The last time I was in a Walgreens (which has been awhile since I'm caught up thanks to 26 going online) it looked like no one had touched these.

Amazingly, I bought the stagnant set at mine and the next day when I came in it got replaces with Avengers BC. I was thinking of returning the other set but instead just donated it to Toys for Tots.