• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

No, the translucent Phoenix fire is attached to the hairpiece

Edit: that didn't clarify much, let me try again. The fire shaped like the Phoenix is attached to the back of the hair, while the base is a separate piece.

Is it able to be cut off? That sounds bizarre 

Been hunting the Hulk Loki funko movie set, found three of the packs on St Charles Rd in Villa Park.  They had some newer animated sets too. Like Modok and Wasp.

Actually looks like two full sets.  Part is in the toy aisle, some on an endcap

Edited by pjl80

Picked up these two sets today. Phoenix's hair works well, great extra piece for your other JGs even if you're not partial to caveman marvel. 

I was surprised by IF's ponytail - blew my plans for a custom Moondragon. 

mm1B.jpg

Edited by elhonez

2 minutes ago, bilbofett said:

That Agamoto face would work well for Ras al Ghul. 

Yeah. This wave to me is custom fodder not because it isn’t beautiful but because I haven’t read the story yet and don’t have attachments to the characters.

I checked my local one today. Last week they had for sets on the pegs (1 Thor Ragnarok, 1 Black Panther, and 2 older animated waves). Today there were none there. Ther is no longer a peg labeled for them either so I don't know what is going on. The Marvel Legends figures are still in the same place so I am not sure if they will be placed on and end cap. I checked both ends of the toy isle too just to be sure. Hopefully they will show up soon.

Has anyone had any lucky in Las Vegas so far? I don’t mean by gambling... ahahahah

I have a friend who’s in Las Vegas and I want to ask her to check for me, but she has no clue at all what Minimates are...