UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BC Avengers Wave

fwoosheyman

With the month almost over it would seem these won’t be out in August like the card at SDCC had listed.

@DSTZach can you let us know when these are due out? Also, will they be a separate SKU/Item# that will be the comic waves going forward or are they a separate SKU/Item# all to themselves?

Edited by fwoosheyman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm generally a completist when it comes to Marvel but this assortment does absolutely nothing for me. Yeah, it's loaded with strange incarnations of (kinda) Marvel's most popular characters (sorta) but after missing the last three Marvel waves thanks to Walgreens, I've lost momentum. Hopefully the dam breaks real soon.

5 hours ago, MisterPL said:

I'm generally a completist when it comes to Marvel but this assortment does absolutely nothing for me. Yeah, it's loaded with strange incarnations of (kinda) Marvel's most popular characters (sorta) but after missing the last three Marvel waves thanks to Walgreens, I've lost momentum. Hopefully the dam breaks real soon.

It is a bizarre choice and I'm really surprised Walgreens would want it as their second comic wave. I hope it doesn't stop a third from happening. Personally, I can imagine buying Panther or Odin if there's a good sale but that's as far as my interest in these would go.

• 1 month later...

I found two packs today while there looking for Marvel Legends. Shock of shocks, new minimates. Only two though because there was no more room on the pegs with waves 7 and previous rotting there.

BTW, very happy to finally complete the Marvel Legends Fantastic Four with the Thing! It's a great figure!

Edited by MrClean

Picked up a set in Maumelle Arkansas this morning at a Walgreens doing a reset. Out of the 7 I went to today, that was the only one that had them, but it was also the only one in the midst of reset. Its also weird that only some Walgreens have that planogram for a Marvel endcap while most do not.