UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help getting a friend's comic made

Hi guys, I've helped out A LOT of people on here over the years and I was hoping some of you guys get help me out.  One of my good friends is trying to get his very first comic off the ground.  I'm a comic guy and I'm very picky when it comes to picking up comics but the artwork looks amazing and the story sounds intriguing.  He started a Kickstarter at the beginning of the month and it runs until the end of July and he's slowly been approaching his goal but I'm worried he is going to fall short.  There is one week left to help him accomplish his dream!

www.DevilWithinComic.com

"This is the FINAL WEEK of our #kickstarter campaign. 7 days are left to help us achieve our goal. We will NEED everyone's help to make this happen. Remember, Kickstarter is ALL OR NOTHING. Please support and share!"
36566987_6088753384730_7153092599253827584_n.png.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJxZV9ncm91cHMiOlsibm9fc2FmZV9pbWFnZV9mb3JfYWRzX2ltYWdlIl19&oh=990ec48d21b3e79991dd673dbe4a7bd7&oe=5BE03428