UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pokémon GO - Friends & Trading

Nessex

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2020 at 6:44 PM, Scorpion said:

Accepted your friend request and sent you a gift, thank you.

Just sent a gift and a request on my alt account. If we ever get to meet up in person, I can trade you both of those. I have gotten enough myself 

• 2 months later...

If anyone want to send me (PokeMononamon) invites for Raids, I would be up for it. Especially in Australia @Nessex

My Rayquazza busting team does over half the damage, so it's an easy duo.

Remote raiding is pretty cool. The alerts take time though. 

Also, feel free to add my other account: 169598013308

Yeah, it's hard to coordinate sometimes. I joined a chat group on Facebook for the locals here and was able to remotely catch two rayquazas today, but it takes lots of communication and attention. 

On 8/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, Onyx_6 said:

Remote raiding is pretty cool. The alerts take time though. 

Also, feel free to add my other account: 169598013308

I'm going to hit a Rayquaza raid in around 45 minutes to an hour from now.  Do you want invites?

I just sent you a friend invite to my second account, by the way (FlintZartan).

Edited by karamazov80

On 7/31/2020 at 2:19 AM, Onyx_6 said:

If anyone want to send me (PokeMononamon) invites for Raids, I would be up for it. Especially in Australia @Nessex

My Rayquazza busting team does over half the damage, so it's an easy duo.

Ooooh - I haven't been raiding lately, but I'll have to try a couple of Rayquazza's this week! I'll send you an invite if we do any.

Not thrilled about some of the new pvp encounters. But, I did get this. 

I've caught 18 Rayquazas over the last week, but no shiny and nothing over 93% with IVs.  But that's probability for you. 

Screenshot_20200807-075454_Pokmon GO.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'm also interested in being invited to some of the Asian-exclusive raids, Nessex.  I'm srobis2 on Go, and my second account is FlintZartan if you need another helper.  I'll send you an invite from my second account.

Onyx, did you get those guys the last go around?  The three of us could really go to town on these guys if we could coordinate, though the time zone difference obviously creates a challenge.

By the way, thanks to Onyx for telling me about the new Pokemon Home app.  You can download it, and trade for a Meltan box (previously you needed the Switch game).  I just used my first Meltan lure from this tonight and got about 250 candies on each account over the course of an hour.  Guy is a total beast in PVP.

Edited by karamazov80

You can find me on Facebook Messanger. 

@karamazov80and I already have a chat going. We could create a group chat there if folks are willing to get a little more personal. That would allow us to coordinate a little better.

@Scorpion You too!

My partner would love some folks in the US and Europe to trade with and raid with.
Would any of my friends here be willing to add his accounts?

5406 1836 9805

6434 0415 4408

EDIT: Here's an other Aussie account: 6294 5532 8620

Edited by Nessex

I have discord if you want to get a raid chat going on there.

As for Aussie times, after work is often best - so 6-8ish, but I have no idea what time that is where you are?
I can also sometimes do during the work day from my desk, but I suspect Nate (my partner) can't do during the day.

I sent you a discord friend request onyx.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:48 PM, Nessex said:

I have discord if you want to get a raid chat going on there.

As for Aussie times, after work is often best - so 6-8ish, but I have no idea what time that is where you are?
I can also sometimes do during the work day from my desk, but I suspect Nate (my partner) can't do during the day.

Looks like your best time is around 1-3 am here, unfortunately. But if you can do some earlier in the day I could assist. 

Edited by karamazov80

9 hours ago, karamazov80 said:

I sent you a discord friend request onyx.

Looks like your best time is around 1-3 am here, unfortunately. But if you can do some earlier in the day I could assist. 

I have a loooooong drive interstate tomorrow. 
I'll see if I can stop a couple of times during the day and invite you (and @Onyx_6) to a couple Uxie raids on my way there. That should make them at closer to a reasonable hour.

I'm DiscØnaut#0762 on Discord.