UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 77

Dave

9 hours ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

I know a few people are disappointed with Vulture, but as someone who got into minimates after the Friends & Foes boxset had been released for some time, I’m really glad I won’t have to try and talk myself into spending $60 to finish off the Sinister Six now.

That's a good point. Most of the redos in this wave are pricey. It's cool that people can get them at normal price with this set. DST covered all the bases with this lineup, something for everyone.

I've had a zombie Vulture sitting here for a while now waiting to be turned into the Drago version. At this point it'd be easier to get the new one and save myself the hassle of trying to match paints.

So if I'm now buying three of the packs, might as well grab the fourth to complete that neato Spider-Slayer. Looks like I'm in for the set!

Edited by Ronan The Accuser
Felt like it.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Turtle said:

You don't think it's the same way that Falcon's goggles have worked?  They just slide on.  

This is a neat wave.  Miles is the kind of weak link in an otherwise killer assortment, and even that is kind of cool if you're a big fan of the character.  

You're right on looking at a larger image what I thought where edges of the frames are actually the headband wrapping around the head block.

When I first saw the figure I was like they are some big Edna Everage style glasses. s-l300.jpg

• 2 months later...

This’ll definitely be another series where I buy 2 custom cases. When DST puts this kinda stuff out i wanna support it as much as possible. The only did (for me) is Miles. I know folks like him and while I do, I would’ve much preferred a classic Beetle, Shocker, Boomerang, Jackal or Tombstone. Ah well. This is still such a great line-up even with the one I don’t want thrown in. 

14 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

This’ll definitely be another series where I buy 2 custom cases. When DST puts this kinda stuff out i wanna support it as much as possible. The only did (for me) is Miles. I know folks like him and while I do, I would’ve much preferred a classic Beetle, Shocker, Boomerang, Jackal or Tombstone. Ah well. This is still such a great line-up even with the one I don’t want thrown in. 

What about Mindworm or Grizzly?

16 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

Did anyone want that particular Miles? I don't think even big fans of the character were clamoring for that look.

53 minutes ago, stack32 said:

Did anyone want that particular Miles? I don't think even big fans of the character were clamoring for that look.

I’m a huge Miles fan. I didn’t recognize the costume at all nor did I want it. I understand the reason the selection and TBH I’ll probably just slap a miles face on it. That way I will have a civilian look for him.