UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I am pretty sure that they can't solicit for the upcoming movies yet due to legal restrictions.

They could solicit but anything public would end up being a silhouette. The text would end up looking like Robert Mueller's sentencing memo for Michael Flynn.

Well... Captain Marvel does work for the government, so.....redacting info is a common occurrence. 😁

Edited by bilbofett

I kind of really want @DSTZach to just post a completely ridiculous "announcement" where it's literally just 30 or so "Redacted"s with a few "and"s & "with"s peppered throughout, and nothing about Marvel or Minimates or anything even slightly more specific. :lol: 

Can't get in trouble for a paragraph of nothing but the word "Redacted."

Animated Series 10 should be out by Spring, and I would think we'd have a movie wave out for Cap Marvel before the movie hits.  

8 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Animated Series 10 should be out by Spring, and I would think we'd have a movie wave out for Cap Marvel before the movie hits.  

It's not DST's shipping that concerns me, it's Walgreens distribution.  Wave 9 still hasn't hit the Midwest.  All the eBay listings are east or west coast.

I'm east coast and still haven't seen Animated Series 9 at my stores. Walgreens should just put them online.

On 12/6/2018 at 10:58 PM, DSTZach said:

Animated Series 10 should be out by Spring

So...should I not have found these yet?

AdamWarlockRocket1.thumb.jpg.d0814ca2204177f390897485648de8b0.jpg

1 hour ago, Glantern said:

So...should I not have found these yet?

AdamWarlockRocket1.thumb.jpg.d0814ca2204177f390897485648de8b0.jpg

Wait, what?  What is this?  I've got like a million Rocket Raccoons it seems, but I didn't even know this Adam Warlock was on the horizon. Walgreens series 10?