wave 77

Dave

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ehhhh I don’t mind the lack of legs for hydro-man since all kinds of spare legs can be used. 

I’ll take a BAF figure over some legs and other bits.

Now the Miles figure is just straight trash and never should have been made. It’s one of those “WTF DST”decisions they make from time to time.

1 hour ago, CortherX said:

No one has em yet?

Just got mine earlier. Incredible set. Molten man really stands out to me, he was way cooler in person than I thought he'd be. Mysterios suit is metallic and looks great. Hydro-Man is really cool with the transparent water pieces. Prowler is perfect. Wasn't feeling Kravens face in the promo images but it looks good in person, the whole figure is a great update. I only had the Marvel zombie vulture kit bashed into a regular one so I'm glad to get a classic vulture now. The spider slayer is really cool but seems off with how little JJJs face is, I know it supposed to be on a monitor but it just looks slightly off. Miles is still stupid, kinda surprised he has eyes under the goggles though. The dirt accessories for spidey are great, can't wait to take some photos of that. Overall a great wave for spidey fans 

The standouts in the wave for me are: Kraven (such a great update), Motlen Man (Though I wish his face was angrier), and Hydro-Man's hair.  It's really a stellar wave all around, even if Miles is a super dud.  

Also, now that I have two vultures, I was able to turn one into a blackie drago for maximum vulture goodness.

6 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

That Miles? Shoulda been Vermin. Woulda been perfect. 

Nah man.  That Miles?  Should have been The Jackal.  But not the 90s, green monster Jackal, but the red suited Ben Reilly version.

Net result would have been the same amount of bitching, but with the fodder to make an outted Daredevil figure.