Dave

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, spidermatt said:

Nice! Could the non marvel set be a new liscence? Possibly Overwatch?

Wow! I’ve always wanted blizzard characters as mates! They could do a ton of characters from Warcraft, and the list are never ending! But I think it’s hard to get blizzard liscense though!

9 hours ago, Donny B said:

Warcraft mates would send me over the moon. But I’m not going to get my hopes up... I learned my lesson from the cancelled 80’s TMNT line ?

I'm just waiting for Buffy, DC, actually lies I would be happy with any new license as it will provide fodder at the very least.

23 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I'd be down with John wick mates if means we can finally get a dog accessory 

Amen. Although I have had success with my wolf Wolfsbane that’s just a painted Timber from G.I. Joe and I use Ms Lion from the old Marvel line.

Edited by thereasonsy

On 10/24/2018 at 9:07 PM, DSTZach said:

Eight classic, one modern. Two heroes, one criminal ally, six villains. Sausage fest.

I'd update that to two criminal allies. Five villains. 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:42 AM, DSTZach said:

It's a themed wave, with a BAF. Theme is one we've used recently, so people may be surprised to see it again so soon. BUT it's a completely different set of characters than that wave (except one).

So:

Two very recently made characters (one new costume, one costume that hasn't been made in a while)

One character made in the past few years.

Three characters long overdue for a remake (8, 10 and 11 years!). 

Three unmade characters (counting the BAF) -- I actually didn't know we hadn't made one of them, and another is a personal favorite, from reading old comics and from an old ToyFare exclusive figure

Oh, and most have been guessed already.

Edited by DSTZach

2 hours ago, HaoMate said:

Fingers crossed prowler for the allied villain!

Man I hope it's Prowler! I'd like to see Shocker and Scorpion get some updates too. Spidey PS4 hopefully. I can't wait for this reveal!

I was lookin back into past posts. Zach said all were guessed already. Im thinkin:        Molten Man, Shocker, Hydro-Man, Cardiac,                                                         Beetle, Wonder-man ( not sure why i think this but i'd like an "ionic" WonderMan) (ok i'm pretty sure he's not in this pack), Web Armor Spidey or possibily Cosmic Spidey or the new PS4 Spidey, Kraven(with new lion vest), Rhino(maybe because of the PS4 spidey game) and Maybe the build a figure could be the Red Goblin?

Just read the 2 criminal allies. Now Im thinkin either molten man and prowler. Or maybe molten man and puma. I'd like to say Harry Osnorn Green Goblin as well but i think that look is really similar to Norman's GG look.

Edited by spidermatt

7 hours ago, spidermatt said:

I'd like to say Harry Osnorn Green Goblin as well but i think that look is really similar to Norman's GG look.

What about Harry as American Son?

Was Molten Man a criminal ally? If not, I'd say Prowler-Puma. But if yes, then Prowler-Molten Man (since the ToyFare clue pretty much gave MM away).

I think the date clues (years-since) also have led folks to have high confidence in a new Shocker and/or Hydro-Man.