UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 77

Dave

On 11/2/2018 at 2:57 AM, OvenproofBug6 said:

That's fair if the updates are like Vulture, Scorpion or Kraven. Molten man isn't exactly what I'd called a higher tier villain though.

Edit: Also, Gen X did make a brief appearance in X-Men Blue. There was also a Generation X title as part of the ResurrXion banner; though I don't think any of the characters on the original team are a part of that title (and I don't think it has done all that well?)

The series started with Jubilee and Chamber in it as mentors. As the series went on we got M and Husk so the living lineup was in the title. It was a good story but the art wasn’t my taste. Regardless it got cancelled. 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm tossing my vote in the hat for Prowler as the villain turned ally, being that he seems to feature in the upcoming Animated movie, and this line likes its indirect tie-ins.

The sausage fest comment eliminates my hopes and dreams of getting Scream once again... but I... never really thought she had a chance anyway, sadly, lol.

• 2 weeks later...