wave 77

Dave

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love another wave like wave 74. Give us a wave of characters needed to help finish off teams. We could use a 90's X-force Warpath and either an updated Capullo Feral or Sunspot. We could use a Stryfe figure too, which would be great as the baf. There were a couple of the more recent X-men that we still need like Magik and Storm or X-23. Those would compliment the new Cyclops and Rogue minimates that are coming out. A Kaine Spiderman and Kraven, or some other bad guy would be great. There is a lot that can be done if they don't release a wave that is from only one comic book series.

I will be completely happy if it is another Spidey wave with some updated villains like Scorpion, Vulture, etc. Heck, I would be happy for another X-men wave too. I'm just not huge on another Avengers wave. I don't think the wave with Black Knight sold all that great either if memory serves me correctly. How about another hint Zach?

I keep having this rogue thought that it's going to be a Red Goblin Wave based on three things: It's similar to Maximum Carnage, Molten Man plays a role, and that rad demogoblin glider.  That said, I can't figure out the character selections in a way that fits the clues - all I know is that it would involve a Red Goblin, a Spidey, Molten Man, and probably Agent Anti-Venom.

However, I'd be totally in for some kind of Hulk wave involving a new Abomination, a new she-hulk, and like a Doc Green Hulk.  But that is a total, unsubstantiated shot in the dark.

On 10/19/2018 at 8:38 PM, youbastards said:

Spider-Man wave for sure.

- Spider-Man PS4 Costume (recent character with new costume)

-  Scorpion (classic redo needed, made recently at Walgreens)

- Kraven (Needed redo from 2008)

- Shocker (past few years - Homecoming)

- Vulture (long overdue from Friends and Foes in 2010, costume hasn't been made in a while)

- Puma (unmade)

- Molten Man (unmade and Toyfare EX)

- Silvermane BAF (unmade)

- Hydro-Man (2007 - long overdue)

Hmmm....well I would replace Tombstone and Puma with Hammerhead and Jackal, but they just got or are in the process of getting 'mates at Walgreens.  Changing my guesses to:

- Swarm (reuse Cloak's cloak)

- Vermin (basic design, could be BAF)

Kraven/Shocker and Vulture both make sense for the 2008 and 2010 updates, but they have had movie, cartoon, and zombie versions since then.

It’s too bad we’re getting another Spider-Man wave with still no classic Beetle, but I guess there’s still hope for some redos of his big name villains. I’d love Kingpin to be in this wave, but it doesn’t seem very likely.

Living Brain factored into Superior Foes comics - BAF?

That would leave an unmade character Zach was surprised hadn't been made yet... 

Not Tombstone, Beetle or Boomerang. Or Jackal or Hammerhead (both anim done or on the horizon). 

Owl?

4 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Boomerang and Beetle please

3 hours ago, stack32 said:

Silvermane as a BAF?

If we’re right about Molten Man, it seems like these three are all ruled out, unfortunately.

EDIT: I guess I misremembered, because I don’t see Silvermane mentioned earlier. He’d make a lot of sense for this wave.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

Toyfare exclusive maybe Firestar being remade and one never made maybe Speedball. Just hoping these are the case being a New warriors fan. Speedball first appeared in an amazing spiderman annual so hed fit in a Spidey wave

41 minutes ago, EricM said:

Toyfare exclusive maybe Firestar being remade and one never made maybe Speedball. Just hoping these are the case being a New warriors fan. Speedball first appeared in an amazing spiderman annual so hed fit in a Spidey wave

speedball was made before...as penance

2 hours ago, EricM said:

I also think Zach mentioned one of the unmade characters was the ToyFare exclusive figure.