UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Yanny Vs Laurel (Audio Clip)

Yanny Vs Laurel (Audio Clip)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yanny Vs Laurel (Audio Clip)

• Do You Hear Yanny?
    • Do You Hear Laurel?
    • Do You Hear Something Different?

It's almost like the recording quality and the playback quality make a difference to a listener's subjective interpretation.  Which is just insane.  But I heard yanny early this morning through phone speaker and Laurel through good head phones later.

Edited by Turtle

I have tried very hard to hear "Laurel". I just can't convince myself that is what is coming out of the speakers. It is interpreted by my ears as "Yanny".

1 hour ago, Shanester said:

I have tried very hard to hear "Laurel". I just can't convince myself that is what is coming out of the speakers. It is interpreted by my ears as "Yanny".

Honestly, it's just the opposite for me. I'm trying to figure out how people could hear anything but "Laurel." This is so strange.

I did the same as a lot of you... different vids, different pitches, several different devices and speaker options including earbuds. And as hard as I try to hear Yanni, all I can ever hear is Laurel. Even in the vids where people break it all down with eq software and separate the wavelengths...

41260101025_e56cd00601_b.jpg

Edited by Donny B
edited because memes