UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2018

Anyone who wants to go to SDCC this year but doesn't have the scratch, Diamond Comics is giving away a trip. Enter here:

www.dcdgiveaway.com

We'll have an exclusive DC Vinimates two-pack, both characters we've done, but still cool.

Hope to see you there, just put in my panel application(s). No promo Mate planned, before anyone asks. 

Good luck!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/20/2018 at 11:17 AM, DSTZach said:

No promo Mate planned, before anyone asks. 

That might be a blessing in disguise.  I still haven't been able to track down a purple Donnie from last year to complete my TMNT Minimates collection.

p.s.  Are there any leftover purple Donnies from last year?

Edited by MisterMiracle

• 2 months later...

Anyone going who would be willing to help me obtain this: https://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/limited-edition-sdcc-2018-gengar-mega-construx-pokemon-gdh00

Or this: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e16280000

Ideally 2 of each, but I really want 1 of each. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

Or this: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e16280000

Ideally 2 of each, but I really want 1 of each. Thanks!

Man, I love droids and I love super-articulated Star Wars figures but I'm having a tough time justifying spending $50 on a three-pack of characters I don't recognize. I won't pay the $13 MSRP for these things. I'm sure not paying $17. Maybe I'll regret it.

That said, this is a guy who spent $100 on this thing so to each his own! 

Good luck on your acquisitions!

I don't know who Aphra is, but I want her for my G.I. Joe collection, so I'm glad she's getting released outside the exclusive.

While they might be as well, would anyone be able to help me with the Netflix Defenders set? I really want Colleen Wing, and while I'd prefer an actual costume, any Danny Rand is better than none.

2 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Who's evil.

I mean, in the Star Wars, and Darth Vader runs, I would tend to agree, but her solo series has made her pretty personable, especially in her relationship with her dad. But in essence, her motives aren't evil, they are just self-preserving. She's trying to get by in the world, in the process she screws over a lot of people, including the empire.

Edited by OvenproofBug6

19 hours ago, hellpop said:

Doctor Aphra was introduced in the excellent Darth Vader comic by Kieron Gillen & Salvador Larroca. Well worth your time.

I agree. Interesting character, along with the droids.  

On 6/29/2018 at 1:43 AM, Gmonkey2k said:

Oh yay.....A Marvel set with characters we already have......

Yaaaayyy.......

I am 100% fine with this. I'd almost rather all the characters were ones we already had. I still don't have Magik. Just looking at her prices on eBay right now make me want to sell my whole ML collection. LOL