UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Accessories Wishlist!

AFMcGill

4 hours ago, Mattallica said:

how about a "thrown shield effect"  for Captain America that holds the shield on one end and connects to the hand on the other.

Punishers battle van

Doesn't luke make one of those throw effect things?

A van would be awesome.

11 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Too bad we can get sets like this for Minimates: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/70250

Widow especially looks great!

Technically we can get sets like those. The bikes just need to be stands with static, non-spinning wheels so they don't qualify as "vehicles." That's how other licensees get around the category. Mezco offered Batmobiles as "accessories" with their Mez-Itz figures and the wheels were fixed in place so they didn't turn to become a functional vehicle.

DST has to jump through a similar hoop with DC Vinimates by fixing the figures' heads so that Mattel doesn't get their action figure toes stepped on.

1 hour ago, Kotter Comics said:

If we’re adding vehicles to the list, Quinjet please!

You're probably better off using a 1:18 scale Quinjet from the Hasbro line. They tend to be underscaled for 4" figures but look much better with 2" 'mates standing in front of them.

4 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Technically we can get sets like those. The bikes just need to be stands with static, non-spinning wheels so they don't qualify as "vehicles." That's how other licensees get around the category. Mezco offered Batmobiles as "accessories" with their Mez-Itz figures and the wheels were fixed in place so they didn't turn to become a functional vehicle.

DST has to jump through a similar hoop with DC Vinimates by fixing the figures' heads so that Mattel doesn't get their action figure toes stepped on.

Totally. I would love for the Minimates to come with static ‘riding’ legs that can be swapped out for the lower torso or for bikes to have the legs sculpted to them. That way it  could be ‘alternate motorcycle look’ included. :thumbsup:

On 3/1/2018 at 9:19 AM, thereasonsy said:

I really don’t get why we don’t get more of these hands... 

They were reused with the Sentinel that came with Rachel Grey/Summers, but I don't know how often they've been used since. I loved having it as an additional display option with my Sentinel Army.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:47 AM, MisterPL said:

You're probably better off using a 1:18 scale Quinjet from the Hasbro line. They tend to be underscaled for 4" figures but look much better with 2" 'mates standing in front of them.

PICT0279.jpg

From the old Superhero Squad line... pretty much perfect, although you do need to add in seats. SHS is an underrated line for Minimate compatible items.

6 hours ago, hellpop said:

PICT0279.jpg

From the old Superhero Squad line... pretty much perfect, although you do need to add in seats. SHS is an underrated line for Minimate compatible items.

I have never seen this before! It looks so great!