UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Accessories Wishlist!

AFMcGill

1 hour ago, thereasonsy said:

Psylocke's Butterfly effect

Ooooh, that's a very good one... I'm guessing the only way we could get that done is as a head / hair piece. Considering how many Psylocke's we've had (5 I think?), I'm really surprised we haven't gotten it. Marvel Legends are getting a pretty cool looking one for their upcoming Psylocke and that's only like their second or third Psylocke!

I wouldn't mind some ice shoulder spikes and ice-hair for Iceman... to give him that 90's vibe. 

Image result for iceman

I wouldn't say 'no' to a hand holding a pair of glasses for Beast/any glasses wearing character.
And I loved the 'trail' effect we've received on some of the characters weapons, like Thor's hammer.
Id be totally more in love with *another* Wolverine release, is it came with a claw slash effect.
Or a 'speedster effect' for Quicksilver, similar like the one DC did for Flash:
Image result for flash speed effect action figure

Spidey web effects. The Webbed up “body” Luke did a while back is still one of my favorites. I’d also like to see a throwing effect shiewld for Cap and boot jets/repulsor blasts for Iron Man. I wonder if there’s a good way to do Hulk thunderclap hands too.

Oh yeah, Thor Frog too. 

Edited by MrClean

How about a knocked arrow arm? A solid arm piece with the upper and lower arms at, say 135 degrees. Allow a regular hand to fit in the end and you can even use it for a character getting ready to throw a punch.

hawkeye.jpeg

Wonder-Woman-DC-Comics-Gail-Simone-Diana

3 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

How about a knocked arrow arm? A solid arm piece with the upper and lower arms at, say 135 degrees. Allow a regular hand to fit in the end and you can even use it for a character getting ready to throw a punch.

hawkeye.jpeg

Wonder-Woman-DC-Comics-Gail-Simone-Diana

I'm all for anything like this.

I await the imminent arrival of my Mr.Toad Minimate .....a fairly insignificant character in the scale of things & much of my bleating about 'him' was initially faux  . Unfortunately (for me) it  became the personification of everything that has ever been intransigent.........& specifically.... inflexible..... with Marvel Minimates .  

On 2/27/2018 at 9:10 AM, MisterPL said:

I know it's not new but can DST send someone to find the repulsor hand that came with the first Iron Man Minimate? I need more of those.

fig0151flg.jpg

I really don’t get why we don’t get more of these hands...