Long shots.

Swarm198

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Isaiah_Bradley_Earth-616(1).jpg

I was a bit nervous asking the same question in the belief every body else knew !:blush:  

Being an inquisitive/investigative type of guy I figured that the figures in the background might give me a clue ........& the first thing I came up with was 'an alternative reality Cap.....maybe ....'Captain Samurai' ????   I then Googled 'Captain Samurai'  which led to me to 'Captain America Samurai'....... he 'exists' ......they've already thought of that one :jawdrop:.

I don't think that the character above is Captain America Samurai but who cares..... I just NEED a Captain America Samurai :yes:

.......& a Minimate version of Stephen Hawking (RIP).

13 hours ago, Nessex said:

I feel like we have all the parts we'd need to make this one happen..... I hope we do end up seeing him made! 

We do. I was thinking about using Vision Quest Raphael's mask and the WWII Cap's chest piece and shield from his Through the Ages set and making a custom but I'd rather an official release.

fig2406h100.jpg

fig1056f2lg.jpg

I'm interested in which head you would use ? This guy ain't Caucasian.

edit: I'm not a great customiser but I did a Zorro custom years ago which featured a bandana . I was going to use the Tarantula bandana but IMHO it is a shit accessory that never quite made the grade . What I used was some 'electrical tape ' over the head of the mate  twisting it at the rear , I then carefully cut out the eye-holes .......it may sound clumsy or amateurish but trust me the effect was awesome.

-buttheadstape

Edited by buttheadsmate

On 3/16/2018 at 11:52 PM, MisterPL said:

We do. I was thinking about using Vision Quest Raphael's mask and the WWII Cap's chest piece and shield from his Through the Ages set and making a custom but I'd rather an official release.

Of course! Apologies - by 'we', I meant 'we the community, including DST. DST could knock this one out without much in the way of new tooling required.

No worries. I just wanted to share a recipe I'd already been thinking of trying just in case. The trickiest part of a custom would be printing the shield but there's enough source art out there. I don't think DST would need to provide any new parts.

cap-6.jpg