UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Long shots.

Swarm198

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

How about the Squadron and Nighthawk's team from Squadron Supreme? Scarlet Centurion would be good too.

Oh God yes. Mark Gruenwald's Squadron Supreme is one of my favorite Marvel comics and I would LOVE to see them, but it's not gonna happen. We did get some in the Animated line, and if you do some headswaps with Spectrum and Hyperion they are at least close.

If US TRU liquidates soon, Infinity War, Marvel Wave 26, Kingdom Hearts Series 1 and Alien Series 4 could all go missing indefinitely until whomever buys their inventory starts parting it out...which could be months after the fact.

Or it could all migrate north of the border, as TRU Canada sounds like it might last a little longer...

Or DST could find some way to offer that product on their own website or solicit to comic shops.

Or BHM could come to the rescue, buy it all up and work out some logistics with Luke for distribution...

Edited by youbastards

Ok at this point whom I see as long shots are

The Inhumans. Without a TVshow or a comic book line this is just pretty done at this point.  I am gutted because I love them and would love to see the full family represented in a toyline.At the bare minimum Crystal since we have all her husbands and her dog made but bygones.rotator_xlarge_uncanny.jpg

I hate to call it but giving how Alpha Flight did. I would not expect to see Gen X ever. 

background.jpg

Nor Great Lakes Avengers

latest?cb=20170304195736

I am getting concerned that too much time has passed for us to get a completed X-Force in these costumes:

1374480-oldxforce.jpg

Or "New Mutants in these costumes:

new_mutants_by_xcub-d392qph.jpg

new_mutants_line_up_by_cpjudd.jpg

9a698977009ce92cc1432c8157b14201.jpg

b73b30a4fa045b1bd2a96b736ea098e5.jpg

Lastly I am not seeing a path toward big X-Men events or teams of the past like this:

220px-UncanX240.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Also... RIP DC Mininmates I stan for you always. 

2 hours ago, Psyguy said:

I'm working on a custom set of Marauders!

As far as sets I'd like to see, I'd love The Winter Guard. We basically have Ursa Major already using Tekken Kuma parts.

I made the Winter Guard a couple years ago; you're right, that bear is for all intents and purposes Ursa Major.

Image result for cereal minimates

I would like to see all of these guys made and even the Trix Rabbit, Lucky, Count Chocula, Frankenberry and Boo Berry the ghost.

But likely never to happen as I am not talented enough to custom make these guys.