UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Long shots.

Swarm198

What characters do you want that you know you’ll never get as a minimate?

Mine are:

Four Horseman of the Apocalypse (Sentry, Daken, Banshee, Grim Reaper from Uncanny Avengers)

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Uncanny X-Force)

Vanisher (X-Force)

Elixir (X-Force)

Wolfsbane (X-Force)

The Apocalypse Twins

Henry Russo

Franken-Castle

MK 2 Whiplash (Iron Man 2)

Kurse (Thor: TDW)

ginormous Sentinel, Galactus, Fin Fang Foom

Danger

Ord

Barracuda

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see where we might get Franken-Castle or Danger someday.

Honestly, my list would be most of what's in my signature... but... I truly believe... if this line lasts long enough... we could conceivably get them all... packed with another Wolverine (lol?)

Tertiary X-Men are admittedly a slow trickle... but 1 or 2 continue to drop out every year or two...

We've got Magneto, and Cyclops is coming, but I think Magik and Emma may be long shots.

Can't help feeling that the missing members of X-Force (pick your incarnation, they're all incomplete) are long shots as well. 

And, oh yeah, 90's X-Factor!

Edited by Turtle

5 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Jason Wyngarde, Donald Pierce, and Harry Leland from the Hellfire Club, as well as the Runaways.

The cruel irony of the way toy lines work would dictate that you'll get your wish, but because you failed to request Shaw... he'll never be made.

(Naw, I'm kidding, we know they won't)

13 minutes ago, Gillbob316 said:

The cruel irony of the way toy lines work would dictate that you'll get your wish, but because you failed to request Shaw... he'll never be made.

(Naw, I'm kidding, we know they won't)

I actually skipped Shaw because I think he has a shot at being made. The same goes for a redo of classic Emma Frost.

11 hours ago, Kotter Comics said:

Shroud and the Night Shift (except for Werewolf by Night, who's been made)

Shroud seems like a character that might have a small chance at getting made since he could probably be done with existing parts. I've always thought he's a character that could be used so much better in the comics.

I'm convinced the 2008 GotG are never going to happen.

11 hours ago, stack32 said:

Shroud seems like a character that might have a small chance at getting made since he could probably be done with existing parts. I've always thought he's a character that could be used so much better in the comics.

I'm convinced the 2008 GotG are never going to happen.

I would love to see the 2008 GotG, but also the classic GotG.  And I feel like those definitely are never going to get made.  Also, some minor Avengers characters like Jocasta, Clint Barton Goliath and Moondragon (though I have Luke custom versions of all of them) would be amazing but highly unlikely.  Though if we got hte 2008 GotG, we could sneak a Moondragon in there.

My dream wave as an X-men fan, and customizer:

Generation X Chamber / Hellian Jetstream or Bevatron

Geneation X Jubilee / Hellian Catseye or Roulette

Lilandra / D'ken

BAF one of the Cuckoos

If you buy multiple sets you complete 2 teams, have 3-5 Cuckoo sisters and a bunch of Shiar parts for customs.

57 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Armored Whiplash & Justin Hammer

Kurse & Korg

Collector & Kraglin

Hogun & Fandral

Alexander Pierce BAF

WINNER!!!