UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Smashmaster12

John Wick

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

I guess we'll see!

Damn, guess I probably should have seen that coming, I wouldn’t contest any of the characters in this set, except maybe Fishburne, but I understand why he’s there, but Reddicks character is arguably the most recognizable and memorable character in the films besides Wick himself, and it would suck to not get him

On 2/18/2019 at 1:52 AM, MisterPL said:

Finally! I guess I should watch the movies, huh?

So..... last night I watched the first video-game movie .   It came out several years ago so I very much expect that it's all been said .

That is an awesome likeness of Ian McShane.

Edited by cylonchaney
posted in wrong thread and changed to this lame post i don't know how to just delete :)

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR192531

"APR192531
A Diamond Select Toys release! He's a wee Wick! Fans of the John Wick franchise of films can now re-enact the action on their shelf with this box set of 2-inch Minimates based on John Wick Chapter 2! John Wick, Cassian, Winston and the Bowery King each feature 14 points of articulation, and the set includes multiple interchangeable parts and accessories. Designed by Barry Bradfield!
In Shops: Aug 28, 2019
SRP: $24.99"

Anyone who truly wants this box set better preorder. After the cancellations of Bruce Lee and Kingdom Hearts – both June releases – John Wick is officially on the bubble.

Just put my pre-order in. Hoping we get these, as this set and the Bruce Lee set had me truly excited as a minimate fan. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:00 PM, DSTZach said:

Everyone pre-order!

Best through a seller like Big Bad /Luke or through a LCS?

Well, I’ve been on a John Wick kick the last few days, and against my better interests/paranoia that the boxset will probably be canceled, I preordered the set, and picked up Dillon from aliens to kitbash Lance Redicks character, please god don’t let this set get canned

i preordered from my comic shop but i have no idea when they put their orders in.

i'm curious how all that works.

but yeah, saw part 3 yesterday and would love the minimates 

Anyone know if this wave got cancelled or pushed back?  Noticed it wasn't listed on the most recent estimated release dates list.  This and the Bruce Lee wave were the only waves I was really looking forward to and one is already cancelled. 

It’s not a whole wave of products, just one SKU, but it’s concerning that it’s not on the shipping update. 

As hot as John Wick is as a movie property, maybe there’s not much demand for product. The lack of merchandise could be a selling point though. “Hey, Best Buy! There’s very little John Wick merchandise out there, but no one makes it littler than Minimates!” 😎