UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

John Wick

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get figs from the sequel it'd be cool to get Common and Fishburnes characters or the big asian assassin, probably Leguizamos and Mcshanes characters, Theon and the two main villans from each movie and the female assassins, Dafoe and a couple different Wick variants would probably make a good assortment

Edited by FightTheDead118

34 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

As much grief as we get about asking for civilians because they don't sell well, DST sure goes out of its way to give us guys in black suits.

I believe if you look at the picture above you'll see his SUIT is GREY and his TURTLENECK is BLACK.

Dang, that's pretty close.

I just want a translucent orange, painted stand. I don't want a "vehicle" with rotating tires. Hell, it doesn't even need tires, just flames where the tires would be. 

ghostrider_1.jpg

If John Wick can give me a bike I can mod, so be it, but I know DST can offer Ghost Rider's motorcycle.

I mean, I know it's got the line breaks all over it since it's a "build-a-diorama," but I've always used the Figure Factory bike:

BQzHUWS.jpg

Also, yeah, just "people in suits," but I'm excited!

John Wick
Helen Wick
Viggo Tarasov
Iosef Tarasov
Ms. Perkins
Avi
Winston
Aurelio
Marcus
Charlie
Charon
Gregori
Victor
Jimmy
Francis
Addy
Santino D'Antonio
Ares
Cassian
Gianna D'Antonio
The Bowery King
Earl
Julius
Lucia
Abram Tarasov
The Sommelier (which can be used to QC a Denarian Saal from Guardians of the Galaxy!)

On 2/20/2018 at 10:48 AM, MisterPL said:

As much grief as we get about asking for civilians because they don't sell well, DST sure goes out of its way to give us guys in black suits.

Well, we didn't get the license for Minimates. We wanted to make statues in black suits and action figures in black suits. Minimates were icing.

• 11 months later...