Antman and the Wasp

RedTiger95

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, ABC123 said:

Yeah, mine Hank Pym helmet came with a blank head. Really disappointed that Hank Pym got a blank useless head, but Ghost got the shaft and didn’t come with a character head. ?

That is disappointing. But, hey; we got these just in time for the theatrical release home video release Election Day.

(Well, I didn't because Diamond shorted my shop's order.)

It's too bad a pretty decent set of minimates is going to end up being so notable for what's not there. No unmasked head for Ghost is surprising. I can handle no micromates since those are so hard to display anyway, I'm really going to feel the absence of a shrunken lab. I would have loved a Hot Wheels rally case too.

4 minutes ago, stack32 said:

It's too bad a pretty decent set of minimates is going to end up being so notable for what's not there. No unmasked head for Ghost is surprising. I can handle no micromates since those are so hard to display anyway, I'm really going to feel the absence of a shrunken lab. I would have loved a Hot Wheels rally case too.

I still stand by my comment that a full size hello kitty pez dispenser would have been hilarious 

Apart from other characters (I rather would've had a Quantum Realm Janet than Hank), the only things I'd really add would be the mini lab & a head/hair for Ghost. (Nabbed the Pez dispenser off eBay, just waiting for some more items before shipping my PoL to get the set.)

Can y'all share pics of your QCs for her?