UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Antman and the Wasp

RedTiger95

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

After seeing the movie, I think Walgreens needed a wave!

Ant-Man and Wasp (repack)

Phasing Ghost (unmasked head) and Bill Foster

Shrinking Wasp (similar to SDCC Ant-Man and Yellowjaccket) and Louis 

Ant-Man (Rocket sized) and Janet

Walgreens most definitely does not need a wave. At least not until they get the new waves (Infinity War and the Animated series) that are already suppose to be on shelves, on the shelves. I have no interest in looking at multiple stores in multiple towns/cities for yet another series of minimates that may never show up. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only figure I wish we were getting would be a Bathrobe'd Scott Lang so I could add it to my bathrobe'd figure collection.  Aside from that, I agree with BD, the boxset lineup is pretty spot on.  Now if only we'd get an Antman comic wave with a New Scott Lang Ant-Man, Stinger, New Wasp, PymTron, Ghost, and Golith, I'd be in hog heaven.

I am 100% here for the box set we've got. Apart from not getting a figure of 

Spoiler

Janet, who's costume and weapon you don't ever really get to see properly in the film anyway,

I'm really glad they stuck with the costumed characters and ignored the civilians. 

If DST wanted to do a tie-in wave with 616 versions of Wasp, Ghost, Cassie Lang, etc... I'd be totally down for that, but I think we got all the essentials from the film. A+

40 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

I'd have been down with a complete, 8-figure assortment that included Janet and Luis. 

If TRU was still in the mix, they'd have gotten an extra 2-pack. I wonder what they would have gotten.

Fed in a suit, bad guy in a suit.

I didn't think to miss the building until you mentioned it, that would have been awesome.

If it were still the old days when we got a full movie assortment instead of an overpriced boxset I think the slots could easily have been filled. Luis, Bill Foster, phasing Ghost, Janet, or even flashback Ant-Man and Wasp all would have been worthwhile.

That's why I was wondering about what might have been in TRU's  assortment. Now that they're no longer competing with the specialty market by offering many of the same figures, it's possible we'll see a return to full assortments of eight 'mates. That said I do like the convenience of being able to order a single 4-pack instead of a full case, and so do retailers, I imagine.

15 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

I definitely want Bill Foster &

Hide contents

Quantum "Mad Max" Janet.

I hope Ghost comes with an extra head/hairpiece.

Same here. I love extra head.

Spoiler

I'm wondering where Janet got that cape from though. Does the Microverse have a thrift store?

7 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Hide contents

I'm wondering where Janet got that cape from though. Does the Microverse have a thrift store?

Same Place Doom got his in Fant4stic

22 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Hide contents

Ha.

Maybe it's Tardigrade skin? She grabbed one in a desperate scramble on her way down. Also what she fed on for 30 years.

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2018 at 2:45 PM, DSTZach said:

DhbdqsAWAAAudl3.jpg

Just reminding myself why I'm looking forward to October.

With TRU gone and Walgreens continuing to struggle with distribution, is there any chance DST will go back to offering 8-figure movie assortments to specialty? I'm really missing Janet and the Xcon gang. Bill Foster would have made a decent build-a-figure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...