UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Antman and the Wasp

RedTiger95

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I'm sure we'll get it next year. The Thor we got technically didn't have it at that part in the story 

I hope you're right. From what I've read most of the movie's already been filmed. I doubt Sparkles will get another costume change before then.

9 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

I didn't know if I could even say that I'd seen them until Onyx admitted it first, but I definitely don't know if I can share who the fourth figure is.

I wasn’t even going to chime in about who it wasn’t. But, I don’t think it has been guessed yet.

And I forgot to ask if we were getting micromates of the heroes.

2 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I wasn’t even going to chime in about who it wasn’t. But, I don’t think it has been guessed yet.

And I forgot to ask if we were getting micromates of the heroes.

Is it someone who's been officially confirmed for the movie?

If they're costumed, but it isn't Janet or Goliath I can't think who it would be. Maybe Hank, or a variant of Hope or Scott?

DST's Instagram says these will be revealed soon, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

Just reaching for a guess here, but... it's possible since this movie is bridging the gap between Civil War and Infinity War for these characters... it could theoretically be a real WTF twist character like Captain Marvel or Iron Man or Thanos or something. Hawkeye?

Some 11th hour of the movie cameo appearance, and not something directly Ant-Man & Wasp related, is the point I'm driving at.

Though it would have to be a fairly significant presence, as it's unlikely they'd do toys for a cameo (or reveal said cameo to merchandisers)... so this seems unlikely.

But like I said, reaching for a guess.

Someone just come in here and say it already. :P

Edited by Gillbob316

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

I might be making this up, but didn't someone say there aren't any "civilians" in this set? 

Zach said everyone in the set was 'costumed'.

Everyone in the box set is costumed. You may not see a ton of civilians this go-round. 

Edited by Nessex

• 2 weeks later...