• Multiple Man
    • Kree General
    • Spider-Slayer Mark II
    • Mindless Ones
    • Sons of the Serpent
    • The Chaste
    • Frost Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 04:26 PM

Welcome, to the Battle Royale...

503 votes were cast, across 100 primary characters and 38 army builders. From Spider-Man to Daredevil, from Cosmic to Supernatural, from 70s Solo acts to Thor,  and from the Avengers to the X-Men and the Fantastic Four. We're down to the final 10 & 8 characters & builders. If you thought the choices were hard before...

Firstly, your Champions:

UATU, the WATCHERUatu-Watcher-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-FouGLADIATORGladiator-Marvel-Comics-Shiar-Imperial-G

DEATHlatest?cb=20160523153230PROWLERlatest?cb=20150514200431

BROTHER VOODOOBrother-Voodoo-Marvel-Comics-Haiti.jpgGREY GARGOYLE69bddfc356d2254a9d7d7bf3de650d32.jpg

DEATHLOKMUdeathlok.jpgMimic.pngMIMIC

TYPHOID MARY4471907-typhoid+mary+3.jpgULIKulik.gif

Finally, your Army Builders:

150?cb=20051122174418multipleman.giface84928e9922822fd0f0a954cefb045.jpglatest?cb=20070826080944

latest?cb=20130323071119Avengers33.jpg

4502961-stick_(earth-3971).jpg1722552-grundroth3.jpg

Edited by elhonez

As someone who could not lose a night of sleep if we never see any of these, I chose gladiator since I take pictures almost daily for Instagram I feel he'd be the one I'd use the most. He seems to be the most diverse besides uatu, but he just stands, unless he's laying dead.

I voted for frost giant again, but not the human looking ones in the poll. The next one would be mindless ones because they can be used pretty diversivly too. But I'd like 3 multiple man's

Edited by Heinous

Simply put, if you're not voting for Deathlok you're doing it wrong.

Gladiator is fine, but he won't mean nothing if you don't have Llandra, Quasar (For that sweet Annihilators team shot), or any of the Imperial Guard.  You know what the heart wants and it lives in the future world of 1995.

However, the only wrong answer for the army builders is the dirty inhuman secret, the Alpha Primatives. Everything else is fair game.

I'd honestly be perfectly happy to get classic Jamie or 90's Jamie. I just want a costumed Jamie. I don't like Modern Jamie because he's essentially just wearing clothes. And I'm a fan of seeing my super heroes in costumes. I've said it in other threads before: Just as I prefer "Wolverine" to "Logan" I prefer "Multiple Man" to "Madrox"

I will say however... that classic Jamie would appease me as a standalone, wheras 90s Jamie would just make me whine for 90s X-Factor in its entirety, so he's a slippery slope.

And I feel like for as long as a lot of us have been whining for 90s X-Factor, it seems to... keep not happening. So. If it does happen someday, hopefully it happens all at once.

Edited by Gillbob316

• 2 weeks later...

The poll is complete! The victor is Gladiator, who narrowly squeezed past Uatu the Watcher and Deathlok - it was a really close vote for the finalists, with only one vote separating each of the top three characters.

The army builder of choice was Classic Multiple Man, who took nearly 40% of the vote. But the Mindless Ones put up a great fight, with 17 votes to Madrox's 19.

For me, the real surprise was Uatu - he's a great character, sort of the unofficial mascot of the 616, but I was still impressed with the amount of support he got here. 

Thanks to everyone who participated in all of the polls! 

#1 GLADIATOR  Gladiator-Marvel-Comics-Shiar-Imperial-G

#2 UATU, the WATCHER  Uatu-Watcher-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Fou

#3 DEATHLOK  MUdeathlok.jpg

ARMY BUILDER: MULTIPLE MAN  multipleman.gif

Edited by elhonez