UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
luke314pi

WWF Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

Recommended Posts

Ordered and subscribed. There are so many variants of the Macho Man I’d buy. Same w Warrior.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tag teams! Please let there be a set of Demolition and possibly Mr. Fuji. I would die a happy collector. 

Edited by Tribble_WC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I preordered and subbed, but haven't gotten a PayPal order form yet. Anyone else? Just want to make sure mine didn't get lost or something.

 

If it's taking a bit to process all the orders, I'm cool, just don't wanna miss out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone! It has been a pretty even split of individual preorders versus subscriptions, similar to my Marvel customs. I had parts to make a few more Macho Man customs than the other so far, so I actually have three spots left. I will post a hint about the next custom in 2 weeks. :)

1 hour ago, SCW said:

I preordered and subbed, but haven't gotten a PayPal order form yet. Anyone else? Just want to make sure mine didn't get lost or something.

 

If it's taking a bit to process all the orders, I'm cool, just don't wanna miss out!

I sent out invoices earlier this evening. I have had a few cases where the initial invoice didn't show up, but when I send a reminder it does. So I just sent a reminder for yours. Hopefully that does the trick - send me a PM if it doesn't show up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to get the parts I need for Andre the Giant, so he will be the next custom! He will be revealed in mid-June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IR5pJMp.jpg

5kskCoR.jpg

uiSvjI8.jpg

Andre the Giant  is up for preorder! He includes a 2nd head with sideburns and a more menacing expression. I used taller feet and a waist riser to make him tower over other Minimates. He is a limited edition of 25. Preorder him here: https://goo.gl/forms/spBJKGuER8rW2eUC3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zach is jealous of those second head sideburns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude! Does anybody want a peanut?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is stunning. Second head is also my favorite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys! I have two Andre preorders left. Macho Man will ship in one week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 1:56 PM, luke314pi said:

Thanks guys! I have two Andre preorders left. Macho Man will ship in one week. 

Has Macho Man shipped out yet? I haven't heard anything since this was posted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tribble_WC said:

Has Macho Man shipped out yet? I haven't heard anything since this was posted. 

He is taking longer than expected - he is proving to be the most complicated custom I have produced for this project and my Marvel one so far. My goal is to get him shipped out on Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, luke314pi said:

He is taking longer than expected - he is proving to be the most complicated custom I have produced for this project and my Marvel one so far. My goal is to get him shipped out on Tuesday.

Thanks for the update Luke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the hint that I sent out with Macho Man for what the next custom will be after Andre: The number of times that this wrestler has been the world champion at various wrestling organizations varies by source, and is anywhere from 16 to 25 championship belt wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whooooooo could it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked because it's been showing in transit for three days and my Macho Man is apparently lost in the mail at the Memphis facility. Really hoping it pops up and makes it the rest of the way here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tribble_WC said:

Just checked because it's been showing in transit for three days and my Macho Man is apparently lost in the mail at the Memphis facility. Really hoping it pops up and makes it the rest of the way here. 

If he doesn't show up in a week, shoot me a PM or email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

If he doesn't show up in a week, shoot me a PM or email.

Will do. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after being lost in the Memphis USPS Facility for a week, the minimizes god smiled upon me and my Macho Man was found and delivered today. Such an awesome figure. Also want to thank Luke for offering to help if it wasn't found and delivered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ric Flair will go up for preorder on Sunday! And yes, he will include a 2nd head with his "WOOOO!" face. :D

Andre the Giant is coming along well, and will be ready to ship out next week.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:17 PM, Tribble_WC said:

So after being lost in the Memphis USPS Facility for a week, the minimizes god smiled upon me and my Macho Man was found and delivered today. Such an awesome figure. Also want to thank Luke for offering to help if it wasn't found and delivered. 

I'm glad to hear he arrived!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×