UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WWF Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But was Big Show really a guest star? He was the star of the show! Luke specifically said "guest star" so I assumed a one-off appearance. But I am more of a casual WWF/WWE fan nowadays, so I'll be the last one to get it. 

Wait... was Chris Jericho ever on "Jericho"? (Checks.) Apparently not.

I know some of you already knew this, but for those who didn't, Goldberg was a guest star on an episode of The Goldbergs! 

T6iRDVT.jpg

V6GVVXd.jpg

Goldberg comes with an alternate head and a set of two head stickers featuring his older appearances. There is an extra option on the preorder page if you would like 2 of him, with the 2nd one having the older stickers applied. Preorders are here: https://forms.gle/9zUqvhzsPPB8Dp1YA

On 3/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, MiniFiend UK said:

dont stop here its still not been revealed

that the whole fun of this forum we can be daft an laugh

I just cant figure out a good one for Scott Hall but there must be one with that last name.

scott the kids in the hall

Not to be obtuse, but Goldberg was not just a guest star on the Goldbergs... Dude has a recurring role that he continues to this day. He's been the focus of a few episodes and the Plot B or Plot C in several others. He's pretty grand on it.

6 hours ago, SCW said:

Not to be obtuse, but Goldberg was not just a guest star on the Goldbergs... Dude has a recurring role that he continues to this day. He's been the focus of a few episodes and the Plot B or Plot C in several others. He's pretty grand on it.

Ah, I only saw his first appearance, which was labeled as a guest appearance. That is really cool - I will have to check out the other episodes. 

I mean I guess he's always technically a "guest appearance" but I just wanted to inform people, it's not like Vader on BMW or something, he's on there fairly regularly, sometimes in bits, sometimes a bit more. Anywho, nice work!

• 3 months later...