UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WWF Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

Hey guys, these last few weeks I have gotten bogged down with my other business (web design and social media), and I have not had any time to spare for customs. I am pushing April's Marvel and WWE customs ahead to May. Subscriptions will not change - they are still based on 12 customs released. The next custom to be released will be Shawn Michaels on the WWE side. The next customs to be produced and shipped will be Spider-X on the Marvel side and Mankind on the WWE side. 

I am sorry about these delays! Thank you for your patience, and I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe during these crazy times.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have decided to reduce some of my collection, so Luke's wrestling customs are going on eBay tonight starting at 9pm EST.  I have all of them he has released so far, and the individual auctions will start for a little less than what I paid.  My eBay ID is "minimate-fan".

I'm putting the Wrestlemania Ring up too, but the elastic ropes have lost all elasticity and will need to be replaced.

Weird but true ......... 

I was keen to see Yb's listings on ebay but I guessed there had been a change of plans when after a couple of days my searches found no fruit :(............ until today .

I had been eager to see the pictures as yb's pics are always superb yet .....until today............ I had seen no pics because I had seen no listings !

Also.................... I have various sources of internet (ebay) connection yet only one router .

Here's the rub .....only one of those points of connectivity ( my MacBook) allows me to find those listings & that has just happened today yet my 2 PCs still show zilch . 

Explain please .........& remember... I am old so go careful

Does the number of results actually change (e.g. 62 results for custom minimate)? Could be it remembers some filter or custom sort order on one machine and not another. I thought the listings weren't there at first either but it turned out they were all on the second page of results for me.

Are you logged into ebay on one machine and anonymous on another?

Do you have more than one ebay account?

Edited by cylonchaney

Thanks for giving a shit & replying :thumbsup:  I'm not overly clever nor particularly dumb with computers but I am f*cking savvy with eBay so this has rocked me. To answer your question re: results..........the listings (in any eBay search ) just do not appear......same room ,same router, same wording, same 'addresses'..........

Your suggestions ....ebay accounts ,anonymity,etc. ....have been explored with little success.

This isn't the worst thing that is happening in my life at the moment but I am intrigued.

Hmm, I have them listed as US only, but that shouldn't make a difference.  If you are still using your old ID, I specifically have it allowed to over-ride any of my auction requirements.  Do you go to ebay.com or ebay.co.uk?

Does this direct link work that I put in spoilers?  

Edited by youbastards

Thanks for replying. I have 2 eBay IDs & buying from eBay.com has never been an issue . Your link works a treat on my MacBook & I'll try my PCs shortly . 

Again,my thanks for responding, my main reason for posting was the fear that I might be missing out on other 'stuff '........lovely pictures BTW.

• 3 months later...

I am finally going to have time this weekend to get Shawn Michaels shipped, and start working on my most recent Marvel release. Here is a hint for my next WWE release: This wrestler has the odd distinction of being on a very small list of wrestlers who have lost to both the Ultimate Warrior and to... the Brooklyn Brawler. 

https://i.imgur.com/YajNv5y.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ywVzdbU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qZKA3As.jpg

Triple H is my newest WWE release - the first in a long time! He includes his classic look, with long hair and D-Generation X shirt, as well as his modern look with his shaved head and beard. He is a limited release of 25 and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/sZhhKuC6hg6EeqYBA

• 3 months later...
CKBk828.jpg

0LkWZDg.jpg

xZ78Gzl.jpg

My next WWE custom is up for preorder - Stone Cold Steve Austin! He includes an alternate pair of legs (jeans) and a mini-sticker kit with 4 different shirt designs you can use on any black Minimate torso. He is a limited edition of 25 and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/S3fCAN2x779DpWxV6

Triple H is shipping out tomorrow morning for those of you who selected individual shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a hint for my next wrestler: He wrestled in WCW (where he lost his only match to Sting), Smoky Mountain Wrestling (SMW) and the United States Wrestling Association (USWA) before joining the WWE in 1995. Outside of the wrestling world, he and his wife own an insurance agency.

2 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Here is a hint for my next wrestler: He wrestled in WCW (where he lost his only match to Sting), Smoky Mountain Wrestling (SMW) and the United States Wrestling Association (USWA) before joining the WWE in 1995. Outside of the wrestling world, he and his wife own an insurance agency.

Oh, man! I’m pretty stoked to see how this turns out! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...