UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WWF Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

11 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Legion of Doom and the classic WWF rings are approximately 75% finished - I expect them to ship next week. My next custom will be up for preorder this Sunday. It will also kick off a new subscription year option, which will encompass the period from approximately Wrestlemania 7-13 (but knowing me it might not always be accurate lol). Here is a hint for this release:  This wrestler's WWE career lasted over 26 years (longer than Hogan, the Rock, and Stone Cold's longest runs with the company combined).

I hope its Mr. Wrestlemania HBK in his WM 12 attire.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YCNolsT.jpg

EEGtetF.jpg

mFgLskT.jpg

The first figure in the new subscription year is The Undertaker! He includes an alternate head and torso. The custom Minimate subscription option will run for 12 months, and it will only be available this month (you can't sign up next month or any other month). You can choose to pay for the full year now, or half now and half in 6 months. The benefits are a 10% discount, and not having to worry about getting a custom before it sells out. And once again, the subscription is completely optional - each custom will also be available individually each month just as they are now. Here is the link to this custom and the subscription: https://forms.gle/SW7LymAU15NUMMsd7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gillbob316 said:

Have invoices for Razor gone out yet? Don't seem to have gotten one, but it is a holiday, so figure it's not impossible it's just delayed a bit. But he was always one of my favorites in my tweens, so I'd hate to miss him. Just wanted to double-check.

It has been a crazy week with the holiday and Black Friday - I still need to send them. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Undertaker will be shipping on Saturday, and my next custom will go up for preorder on Sunday. Here is a hint: Although this wrestler won heavyweight championship titles in other organizations, he never won any championship title in the WWF, despite the fact that he fought in matches for every single title available. During his time in the WWF he spent time as both a face and a heel. 

20 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Undertaker will be shipping on Saturday, and my next custom will go up for preorder on Sunday. Here is a hint: Although this wrestler won heavyweight championship titles in other organizations, he never won any championship title in the WWF, despite the fact that he fought in matches for every single title available. During his time in the WWF he spent time as both a face and a heel. 

Could it be vader time?

Plz tell me I’m not too late at ordering some wrestlers and the ring? I’m begging! I just stumbled upon this. 

Edit: Damn! Damn! I see some are sold out sadly. ?? 

Plz tell me if there is anyway to get Warrior, Macho Man, Andre, Piper, Hulk, Big Boss, Hacksaw, Bret, Flair, Rude, and some of the others. Can anyone plz tell me what’s left to be ordered? I’m kicking myself so bad for missing these. I have been a huge WWF fan from the early days and the Hasbro figures and ring. Please tell me there is a chance at getting a hold of these. 

As to the hint... could it be Sid? That dude literally was attitude era before it ever begin. I used to think my goodness this dude is really gonna hurt some people. 

Also I wanted to push for Bobby and Mean Gene, Jimmy Hart! Gene would be awesome for promo displays. Bobby with the wrestle mania 3 ring cart. I can see him and Andre standing in that perfectly for display. ?  

I think some managers make a nice touch that Hasbro missed the bar with. Maybe package Mean Gene with microphone with W logo around it, and a referee? I also push for the Rockers, the Bushwhackers!  

Warrior in green and pink and purple attire. They recently released a loyal subjects figure and it looks awesome with warrior logo on shorts. Also I think his wrestle mania VI attire is epic. 

Macho Man in his debut attire with macho man shorts and stars. Can you dig it! Oooooooh yeaaaah!  I’m not even sure if it’s possible? However his Wrestle 
Mania 3 attire is epic and how I remember him by, in ring that is. Slim Jim Savage is also pretty epic. Those two have alternate written all over them. These two have so many options of costumes it’s hard to pick. 

Perhaps the Ultimate Maniacs ? or the Mega powers. 
Jimmy Snuka, Dusty Rhodes, Brutus Beefcake. Man the list could go on for this golden era! Plz don’t jump to attitude era too quickly. This line has some legs, keep it up Luke! 

Edited by TimeTraveler

Thanks for the suggestions! The trouble with a lot of costumes is that I simply don't have the parts to make a run of them. I wish I did!

My new custom will be going up for preorder tomorrow instead of today. It isn't Vader (I don't have the parts for him) or Sid (he might be coming later!).

15 hours ago, TimeTraveler said:

We need a factory full of parts unknown! ? 

I’m gonna have to go with Curt Hennig for my second guess. I can see Mr. Perfect in this line.

If not it’s gotta be Harry Valdez!  ?

It cant be Curt hennig he won the intercontinental title. I was also gonna guess it was goldust or Ahmed Johnson but they won some titles as well. My guess if it isnt vader its gotta be Tatanka.

2 minutes ago, lopez888 said:

It cant be Curt hennig he won the intercontinental title. I was also gonna guess it was goldust or Ahmed Johnson but they won some titles as well. My guess if it isnt vader its gotta be Tatanka.

Oh I thought he meant world champion title. I see now though he said any title. That’s a tough one.

14 minutes ago, Gillbob316 said:

Dusty Rhodes springs to mind. Definitely a world champion in other organizations. Honestly don't remember if he ever held a title in WWE. I *think* he was both a face and a heel in WWE. And he seems like a name who would fit this line well.

I wish it was him. One of the greats, but I dont think he fits well with the hint Luke gave us. He wasn't a champion in WWE but also didnt challenge for any other title that was available at the time. If I'm not mistaken I think luke said he was doing wrestlemania 7 through 13 that's the New Generation era and I dont think he was a part of it.