UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WWF Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2019 at 2:27 AM, SCW said:

When does the "Year 1" subscription end? I gotta make sure I don't miss out.

Lawler is the last custom in the first subscription. Next I will have 2-3 months without a subscription, as these customs might not fit into a subscription model. 

• 4 weeks later...

Rowdy Roddy Piper just shipped out for those of you who selected separate shipping, and Jerry Lawler will be shipping out next week. Here is a hint for my next custom: This person was with the WWF from the very beginning, but didn't turn heel until late 1997 / early 1998. 

No guesses? It was Vince McMahon! This is the early 90's version of him, and he includes a microphone and classic WWF backdrop. This custom is simpler than my other WWE customs, so he has a lower price. Also he is not part of any custom subscription - right now I am in between WWE custom subscription years so I can offer characters like this. He is a limited edition of 25, and the preorder link is here: https://forms.gle/woNfYXhWWtfG8w4M8 

kvVwPxX.jpg

q0wl3VW.jpg

Rowdy Roddy Piper shipped recently, and Jerry The King Lawler will be shipping out this week. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my Jerry Lawler today; I almost passed on him, because I've never been a big fan of the King, but man did he turn out great. Glad I got him! I hope this means you'll be branching out beyond just the WWE, as my number one most wanted wrestler from this era is Sting. In fact, here's my top five most wanted 80s wrestlers

1. Sting
2. Bobby Heenan
3. Ricky Steamboat
4. Curt Hennig
5. Vader

One guy I'd really like, but I imagine I'm the only one, is Brian Pillman. You can probably tell by that list that I really prefer the small athletic flippy guys to the big lumbering lugs. Anyway, Flyin' Brian was one of my favorites, and I might just make him for myself.

21 hours ago, hellpop said:

Just got my Jerry Lawler today; I almost passed on him, because I've never been a big fan of the King, but man did he turn out great. Glad I got him! I hope this means you'll be branching out beyond just the WWE, as my number one most wanted wrestler from this era is Sting. In fact, here's my top five most wanted 80s wrestlers

1. Sting
2. Bobby Heenan
3. Ricky Steamboat
4. Curt Hennig
5. Vader

One guy I'd really like, but I imagine I'm the only one, is Brian Pillman. You can probably tell by that list that I really prefer the small athletic flippy guys to the big lumbering lugs. Anyway, Flyin' Brian was one of my favorites, and I might just make him for myself.

Could we get Brian Pillman and Steve Austin as the Hollywood Blondes?

3 hours ago, hellpop said:

Wow that's a stumper! :lol:

Any idea when the next preorder will be open? I am going to be on vacation over next weekend with basically not internet connection and I don't want to miss them!

It could be next Sunday, but I'm not sure yet. If it is, I can hold you a set. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cDOXaVI.jpg

ycbysJS.jpg

wDlpV9u.jpg

Our newest WWE release is here - the classic WWF wrestling ring! It features Wrestlemania logos on 2 sides, and removable stairs. We only have 16 of these, and they are available for preorder here: https://forms.gle/fFqmBmKjvCY7fwjC7

Vince McMahon just shipped, and the Legion of Doom will ship in 2-3 weeks. 

• 1 month later...

Legion of Doom and the classic WWF rings are approximately 75% finished - I expect them to ship next week. My next custom will be up for preorder this Sunday. It will also kick off a new subscription year option, which will encompass the period from approximately Wrestlemania 7-13 (but knowing me it might not always be accurate lol). Here is a hint for this release:  This wrestler's WWE career lasted over 26 years (longer than Hogan, the Rock, and Stone Cold's longest runs with the company combined).