UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WWF Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered and subbed, but haven't gotten a PayPal order form yet. Anyone else? Just want to make sure mine didn't get lost or something.

If it's taking a bit to process all the orders, I'm cool, just don't wanna miss out!

Thanks everyone! It has been a pretty even split of individual preorders versus subscriptions, similar to my Marvel customs. I had parts to make a few more Macho Man customs than the other so far, so I actually have three spots left. I will post a hint about the next custom in 2 weeks. :)

1 hour ago, SCW said:

I preordered and subbed, but haven't gotten a PayPal order form yet. Anyone else? Just want to make sure mine didn't get lost or something.

If it's taking a bit to process all the orders, I'm cool, just don't wanna miss out!

I sent out invoices earlier this evening. I have had a few cases where the initial invoice didn't show up, but when I send a reminder it does. So I just sent a reminder for yours. Hopefully that does the trick - send me a PM if it doesn't show up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Tribble_WC said:

Has Macho Man shipped out yet? I haven't heard anything since this was posted. 

He is taking longer than expected - he is proving to be the most complicated custom I have produced for this project and my Marvel one so far. My goal is to get him shipped out on Tuesday.

5 hours ago, luke314pi said:

He is taking longer than expected - he is proving to be the most complicated custom I have produced for this project and my Marvel one so far. My goal is to get him shipped out on Tuesday.

Thanks for the update Luke.

Here is the hint that I sent out with Macho Man for what the next custom will be after Andre: The number of times that this wrestler has been the world champion at various wrestling organizations varies by source, and is anywhere from 16 to 25 championship belt wins.

6 hours ago, Tribble_WC said:

Just checked because it's been showing in transit for three days and my Macho Man is apparently lost in the mail at the Memphis facility. Really hoping it pops up and makes it the rest of the way here. 

If he doesn't show up in a week, shoot me a PM or email.

So after being lost in the Memphis USPS Facility for a week, the minimizes god smiled upon me and my Macho Man was found and delivered today. Such an awesome figure. Also want to thank Luke for offering to help if it wasn't found and delivered. 

Ric Flair will go up for preorder on Sunday! And yes, he will include a 2nd head with his "WOOOO!" face. :D

Andre the Giant is coming along well, and will be ready to ship out next week.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:17 PM, Tribble_WC said:

So after being lost in the Memphis USPS Facility for a week, the minimizes god smiled upon me and my Macho Man was found and delivered today. Such an awesome figure. Also want to thank Luke for offering to help if it wasn't found and delivered. 

I'm glad to hear he arrived!

10 minutes ago, hellpop said:

Nice! But I will be changing his hairpiece to this one:

fig0867flg.jpg

That hairpiece has always screamed "Ric Flair" to me.

Yeah if I had the parts, I would have included both long hair and short hair options. You could put the short hair one on the WOOOOO head and put it on a base figure wearing a nice suit, and put that longer hair piece with the normal head and the robe.