UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
luke314pi

WWF Custom Minimate Poll

Fm3x1Fu.jpg

I am considering making small runs of classic WWF wrestlers as Minimates (I know it's WWE now, but it will always be WWF to me), similar to how I do custom Marvel Minimates each month right now. And it would be a similar format, where I release one character per month, with a limited run of 20-30 customs total, and it would be $15-$20 each. The character choice would be up to me, and would include popular wrestlers from approximately 1985 to 1995. The first release would be Bret "Hitman" Hart, who was my favorite wrestler as a kid. But before I begin this line, I need to know if there is enough interest. Please comment and let me know if you would be interested in buying customs from this line. Thank you!

3 hours ago, youbastards said:

Do you have plans for Andre?  I might be interested...

He is on my list. :D

34 minutes ago, hellpop said:

oh-yeah.jpg

Does this answer your question?

Definitely :lol:

I have gotten a lot of good feedback on Facebook and Instagram, and it sounds like this line is a go! I won't be offering a subscription yet, but that might be a possibility after a few releases. I will probably offer these mid-month, and the Marvel ones will continue at the start of the month, to space things out. This line will launch in March. :)

7 minutes ago, adaptiveguy said:

Will Sting ever be made?

Possibly, but I don't have plans for him yet. 

I'd be all over a Lawler custom! And that Bret look great!

BTW I have made four wrestling customs: Stone Cold Steve Austin (using the Expendables head, naturally), CM Punk (made in the excitement of his Money in the Bank 2011 win), Daniel Bryan, and Chris Jericho. Looking forward to adding more. I know you're not planning to go up the the Attitude Era from the sounds of it, but I hope you make an exception for the Rock.

2 hours ago, hellpop said:

BTW I have made four wrestling customs: Stone Cold Steve Austin (using the Expendables head, naturally), CM Punk (made in the excitement of his Money in the Bank 2011 win), Daniel Bryan, and Chris Jericho. Looking forward to adding more. I know you're not planning to go up the the Attitude Era from the sounds of it, but I hope you make an exception for the Rock.

I have gotten a lot of requests for the Attitude era, so I might have to make some of those once I am finished with the classic era. :)

I wonder if these shoulder pads are too big for LoD/Road Warriors?

fig1984flg.jpg

To Ivan We Hail!

Those seem too big to me. I feel like we've gotten some other sculpted shoulderpieces over the years that would work better.

If I were to make them (and they aren't on my current list because of the shoulder pads), I would probably have to look into 3D printing those parts.

What about the shoulder pads on the wrestler zombie from plants VS zombies? They already had spikes on them. And a title belt. 

4 hours ago, hellpop said:

fig2386flg.jpg

road-warriors.jpg?quality=100&w=650&h=50

Yeah, that would work!

Thank you hellpop, I tried forever and could not get that image to upload.

I would like to get a Rowdy Roddy Piper.  He was my favorite from when I was a kid.

I would like to see Macho Man Randy Savage as well.

Definitely! I'm not as big into Marvel and a classic WWF/wrestling set of Minimates would be awesome. So count me all in.