UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Christmas Thread

bruticus

Stay at home and have fun. I vote we post what we get.

I can do that cos i haven't really got anything planned, no family or anything coming over for the day. In fact this year's Christmas day is looking at being very quiet and contemplative for me. I'll probably just spend the day with a few beers, music and trying to write stuff, although i have got an idea for a painting in my head so i might try and translate that onto the canvas...

I just had a small get together with some local family because I'm leave the day after Christmas.

The loot I got:

Master Replicas Darth Vader FX Light Saber (I love it)

Stock in Harley-Davidson Motor Company (big surprise there)

I can do that cos i haven't really got anything planned, no family or anything coming over for the day. In fact this year's Christmas day is looking at being very quiet and contemplative for me. I'll probably just spend the day with a few beers, music and trying to write stuff, although i have got an idea for a painting in my head so i might try and translate that onto the canvas...

This is very likely how my Xmas would have turned out til I got proactive about a month back...

I have 2 words to say about my new plans.... Vegas Baby! B)

As for what I'm hoping to get... it's good Luck!

T.

This is very likely how my Xmas would have turned out til I got proactive about a month back...

I have 2 words to say about my new plans.... Vegas Baby! B)

As for what I'm hoping to get... Lucky?!

T.

To be honest i'm quite looking forward to a Christmas on my own this year actually. For various reasons with the main one being not being able to spend the big day with my little boy it'll be nice to just have the day to myself and my thoughts with nobody around to disturb my reflective time...

To be honest i'm quite looking forward to a Christmas on my own this year actually. For various reasons with the main one being not being able to spend the big day with my little boy it'll be nice to just have the day to myself and my thoughts with nobody around to disturb my reflective time...

I totally get and respect that, I know exactly how that feels, a little downtime does no harm :)

I haven't had an xmas with my family since 2000 so am used to doing my own thing and this year I decided I didn't want to 'be at home alone' so made the choice to just get away.

Merry Xmas everyone!

Whatever your plans are or 'Whereever/With Whoever' you're going to spend the day, I hope you all have a great Holiday...

T.

I totally get and respect that, I know exactly how that feels, a little downtime does no harm :)

I haven't had an xmas with my family since 2000 so am used to doing my own thing and this year I decided I didn't want to 'be at home alone' so made the choice to just get away.

Merry Xmas everyone!

Whatever your plans are or 'Whereever/With Whoever' you're going to spend the day, I hope you all have a great Holiday...

T.

I'm kinda stuck with my family :P Good luck in Vegas Timbo! Christmas alone sounds nice, but since I'll be playing with my new toys all day, I could be alone and it wouldn't make as difference.

Having got away with it for the last 7 years.........the Copes are hosting Christmas at home. :blink:

We left everything to the last minute and I ended upmaking crackers out of loo roll and wrapping paper, goose fat is rarer than rocking horse poo, and we snaffled some holly we found underneath a car in Asda car park for our decorations!

I'm expecting at least one Star Trek related pressie, and one Doctor Who, please God don't let it be a cyberman............I don't want nightmares! :o (Especially on the sofa bed in the lounge ~ which is where we'll be spending the nights. :( And the doors downstairs are all glass-panelled, so we won't be getting up to anything else besides sleeping! ;)).

I saw Come Dine With Me on TV last night. It was set in Ady's home town, and I thought I saw some guy scurrying through York's ancent streets with a pile of comics! :P

Anyhoo...whoever you are....whoever you're with.....and whereever you are, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Just wanted to wish all the forum members a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here's hoping that 2007 will be the greatest MM collecting year to date. So far, if everything ships on time, it's looking that way. Let the collecting madness begin with the BSG Cylon sets and bring on the DCD MMs. I also wish that DST gives all the Marvel junkies their wish of a classic Avengers series this upcoming year. Have an amazing holiday season everybody! Peace.

I hope everyone has a great festive period.

I also want to say thanks to a lot of people....

AA for Minimates

DST for Minimates and their support.

Minimates Central, Minimate HQ and Minimate Adventures for their continued support.

Stuckakid/Xybot for their all round greatness

All of the staff here for been amazingly awesome.

Reideen for the amazing job he did with the secret santa.

JL & TBT for their general awesomeness and feeding my habbit.

ALL of you for posting and contributing to making this the greatest Minimate community on the net!

I'll be gaming out on my 360, and my cousin's Wii, then going to pig out on a Christmas Feast.

I`m excited because this is my daughter`s first Christmas. We are having a candle light service today at church and then a traditional Christmas morning. Then Tuesday we are leaving for Jax, FL (where I`m from) to see my family.

So, I won`t be around for a while. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year. neo

P.S. I`ll post my stuff when I get back home. late

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Just wanted to drop by and wish all of the great people here a wonderful and SAFE holiday. You are all such great people and I'm personally so happy to have found a comfortable place to call home on the web.

And as one of the owners of stuckakid.com: Thank you so much to all of our customers (past and present). You've made this a really great year and we really appreciate all of your business and feedback. We're gearing up for another wonderful year and hope to bring you more great stuff and the best service on the web. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Now: I've had a few get togethers already and it is shaping up to be one heck of a Christmas. My loot so far ~

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Epic Series on DVD (the Cylon head version!)

Gentle Giant Clone Trooper bust (SOOOOOO awesome!)

"Rocking Out - It's What I Do" t-shirt (lol)

Eclipse Mr. Monster #3

Homer X-Mas ornament

Stewie mints

Comic Book Creator PC software (AWESOME!)

Simpsons season 9

Little Miss Sunshine DVD (haven't seen it yet, but I lurv Steve Carell)

Canon Powershot SD-600 for me and my wife (uhm ... WOW!)

... and of course, my Secret Santa loot

It's not even Christmas yet! And to be honest, I wasn't even expecting ANYTHING. The best gift is still gonna be seeing my wife's face on Christmas morning when she opens her presents. Me = lucky as hell.

Hope you guys get exactly what you want ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Xybot